ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Juliana Theory

Posted by Devil Pudding 

The Juliana Theory
November 19, 2003 06:45AM
After knowing the name for ages and hearing them recommended loads and loads, I've finally decided to check out the Juliana Theory.

Can any fans recommend a starting point?

Thanking you yawning smiley)

Re: The Juliana Theory
November 19, 2003 01:20PM
- if i told you this was killing me, would you stop?
- you always say goodnight, goodnight
- duane reed
- the closest thing
November 19, 2003 02:01PM
isn't it duane joseph, unless their is some untold story I don't know about the song.

not blowing smoke up the band's ass, but you can't really go wrong with any of their stuff. I first bought 'Emotion is Dead', but that's just because it was the only album available at that time. The older one, 'understand this is a dream' isn't in stores, and the new stuff...'music from another room' and 'love' came out after I gave them a shot.

song titles:
duane joseph,for evangeline
into the dark, understand the dream is over
piano song, congratulations, trance
November 19, 2003 03:19PM
I am a big TJT fan too - and I agree that you can't really go wrong w/any of their stuff.

Since nobody mentioned it, August in Bethany is my favorite song by them, the lyrics are beautiful =)

Jamie

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell ~ Matchbox 20
November 19, 2003 04:10PM
their 2 first records were awesome, but i was deappointed by LOVE (except maybe jewel to sparkle). Of course nobody knows thiw band here in France... They don't know what they're missing...

Mehdi
November 19, 2003 04:32PM
wow. this is so exciting. you have to fall in love with them cuz they are one of the greatest bands ALIVE. ever! ever!

Goodnight Starlight - the greatestttt songgg everrr. smiling smiley

if you can play that and sing it to a girl, and she doesn't fall for you, then something's WRONG with her. haha. smiling smiley

but yes. if you like them. you should like matchbook romance, thursday and thrice also. smiling smiley

goodnight.
November 19, 2003 05:03PM
it is duane joseph.

i apologize, i am insanely out of it tonight.

duane reed? lololol CVS genovese whatttttt?
November 19, 2003 05:04PM
p.s.

<< 'understand this is a dream' isn't in stores >>

i bought mine in fye?
November 20, 2003 02:36AM
Thanks guys! I'm gonna splash out money I shouldn't spend on "Emotion Is Dead" today. I would get "Love", cause I heard the streaming snippets on the website and thought they were f**king incredible, but you can't get it in the UK (or at least not from Amazon). Boo and indeed hiss.

So the Juliana Theory CD's available are:

Understand this is a Dream
Emotion is Dead
Music From Another Room EP
Live 10.13.2001
Love

Correct? And they're working on a new one now.

I shall now complete my order for Emotiong is Dead (only ?8.88!), and persuade my brother to help me order Flying the Corporate Jet. Then, hopefully, I will stumble across a big bag of money. Fingers crossed!!

Thank you to everyone for your opinions. You're all supermegacool!

November 20, 2003 02:44AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 20, 2003 02:52AM
Nothing Better was taken off the CD cause the guys weren't happy with the way it was sounding. John re-did it solo, and much prefered it.

I think it's cool. Nine Days, Nine Songs!

November 20, 2003 03:52AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π