Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

mp3 help

Posted by xtianuk 

mp3 help
March 05, 2003 01:50AM
ok, u know like the post that has the older nine days songs on it
and www.h2oeurope.com/nindays.html which has the new album on it
is there ne other sites similar to these that i could download other albums from without having to use kazaa or winamp?

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
Re: mp3 help
March 05, 2003 05:51AM
well I've got all of SHU if you'd want I can send you them, if you have some spare time, msn or icq,, clearlycanadian69@hotmail.com, or 79261840....

Hmmm actually listening to it right now favoraite songs playing...

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
March 05, 2003 06:36AM
You dont need Kazaa or anything for the Europe site or the one on this site. I deleted Kazaa a while ago and I still got them

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 05, 2003 08:51AM
o me got the new album, but thanks 4 the offer smiling smiley
i mean like its much easier to download songs like that, rather than having to use things like kazaa, wondered if theres sites like that, that i could download songs from other bands

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
March 05, 2003 09:38AM
generally if you go to the bands home page there's often something :-) counting crows have loadsa downloads and Jimmy Eat World have got a separate site for everyone who got the latest album with loadsa dls...I got some flickerstick today, they're great!!

BTW have you guys heard Konstantine by Something Corporate? gorgeous track, i gotta buy their album now!!

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
March 05, 2003 10:13AM
konstantine!?!?! thats like 10 minutes long ... but its emo goodness and i love it! theyre awesome...listen to them when youre depressed and they make you even more depressed!! wait...thats not what i meant...in a good way...like..ahh ill shut up now...

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 07, 2003 09:05PM
Hey xtianuk, nice signature!! I immediately recognized that! It's from 3 doors down - Changes! Cool!

"I try to hold this, under controle, they can't help me, cause no one knows..."
March 08, 2003 05:28AM
smiling smiley cheers, just 23 days til i see em live

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π