Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Planned is a Europe Tour?

Posted by NEcK 

Planned is a Europe Tour?
November 20, 2003 10:31AM
hi, people

i?m from germany, so please respekt my bad english smiling smiley

are a large nine days fan, and i wanted to ask whether it a Tour in Europe will give here in some times ? or better germany .)

Post Edited (11-20-03 19:32)
Re: Planned is a Europe Tour?
November 20, 2003 11:06AM
Considering they are not signed anymore, they most likely will not be touring outside of the US.

~Ryan~
November 21, 2003 05:23AM
im sure all the nine days fans in europe wouldnt mind giving then loads of money to do a tour in europe! I'd give my life savings (so what if thats only about ?50) to them in order to see them live.
Anyone else in UK/Europe feel them same way??
November 21, 2003 05:33AM
Uhh, considering they're not even doing shows outisde of the NYC area at the moment, don't have a record label or a single on the charts, you're just wasting your time.

The band knows they have some fans overseas. However, they don't have the money to tour there, and even if they had a label and were enjoying some success it wouldn't mean they'd go there for sure, as it would be a costly endeavor and there'd have to be assurances that they would turn a profit, which in all likelyhood they wouldn't be able to do for a while since hardly anyone knows who they are.

And don't say, "Well i know who they are, and all my friends love them!". As I said, you're wasting your time.

Other rock bands that have major label support and are selling a decent amount of records haven't been able to make overseas tours financially viable, so don't expect it anytime soon.

It's important that you know the reasons behind this (mostly financial) before you whine about them touring over there.

Post Edited (11-21-03 14:37)

- Brian
www.3eb.co.uk
November 21, 2003 08:41PM
Brian, you're so damn right...
I don't expect the band to come over here anymore. Even bands like third eye blind wouldn't come overseas. Nada Surf came here because european people buy their cds...
I'd do anything to see the ninedays live, I don't know if i'd empty my bank account but i'd easily go and spent a few weeks in NYC. This last summer i spent 3 weeks in california, my first time in the US. I wanted to go to a Steve Bertand show (former leader of the tories) but the show occured a few days after I left... Maybe i'll meet some of you in a few months or years... who knows, i'd be the first frenchie at a concert, i'd be the attraction. Or maybe i'd get my ass kicked cause I think your president is a dumb ass...

Mehdi
November 21, 2003 09:05PM
i finaly got a emal from John....

i asked him if the band are searching for a new record company....and john said that they want to first public th new album "Flying ?The Corporate Jet" and then they will get one record company (im sure they will), and i said that im brasilian, then he said that has a lot of brasilian fans of nine days and he would make a tour in South America! but has just one litle problem...im in Germany now...learning another language. Then i agree! TOUR IN EUROPE...or better, in Germany! or better...in Lubeck! heheh...but i need say that hasnt so many germans fans here...i never saw one, just me ^^.

but if nine days make a tour in brazil....i will take a airplane imediately!!!!! heheheh

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π