ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

K im kinda PISSED (GOT MY NEW CD)

Posted by Frogmush 

K im kinda PISSED (GOT MY NEW CD)
November 26, 2003 11:16AM
Ok... i dunno if John on crack.. or there was a mistake... but i ordered 3 copies of the new cd... pad the RAPE RATE shipping.. and a package came today... the shipping was adjusted, BUT ONLY ONE CD.. i paid 30 bucks for 3.. not 30 for 1!!!.. im gonna e-mail john.. whats his e-mail address anyone... I am probably the only person who bought more than 1.. and they spoofed when sending.. unless he sent them in different packages.. and i only got the first one today, but unlikely..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
Re: K im kinda PISSED (GOT MY NEW CD)
November 26, 2003 12:18PM
oh that sucks...i know he has one for issues with his solo ep, dirtypoetrecords@aol.com, but i dunno about nine days cd problems, so i'd email him at johnhampsonnd@aol.com, or knowing him he'll prolly read ur post here

*~katie~*
November 26, 2003 03:17PM
thanx.. bump

Eric
November 26, 2003 08:20PM
Mail him at dirtypoetrecords@aol.com, you'll get a quicker reply there.
November 27, 2003 01:44AM
same thing happend to me. I had ordered three and received only one. I emailed Dirty Poet and they were sending my other two cd's out on wed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π