Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vinnie?

Posted by GuitarPlayer1971 

Vinnie?
November 29, 2003 12:10AM
Is Vinnie permanently back in the band, or did
he just fill in for the CD release party?

I think this is the second time that Vinnie has
left the band and then come back. Does anyone
know the story behind the "drummer drama?"

I don't know about the drama, but I will say
that I think Vinnie is one of the best drummers
that I have ever heard, so I hope they work
things out and he stays in the band.

It would be great to bring Jeremy back as well.
Re: Vinnie?
November 29, 2003 02:23AM
he is back to the band... they are 3 now...John, Brian and Vinnie...and Nick?! is in the band? omg

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

If I changed the subject title, would anybody notice?
November 29, 2003 02:31AM
Nick is such an awesome bassist! I might start a "Nick is such an awesome bassist" thread so that he can get the praise he deserves.

He also has a cool surname; Dimichino...

November 29, 2003 02:38AM
<<Nick is such an awesome bassist! I might start a "Nick is such an awesome bassist" thread so that he can get the praise he deserves.

He also has a cool surname; Dimichino...>>

I've always thought Nick was an amazing bass player. He can play some pretty hard **** like it's nothing, while so many other bass players will play like G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Gb-G-G-G and look like they're about to faint (As in majority of pop-punk bassists).
November 29, 2003 02:46AM
In the defense of pop-punk bassists, that is a lot of G's.
And the sudden G flat is really going to throw them out of their nice little sequence, especially if the poor dears forgot to have their afternoon nap.

Plus in Good Charlotte's case, they have to waste energy fighting off the urge to twat the guitarist (the tubby one in his Mum's Revlon eyeliner) in the mouth with their bass. That's gotta be draining.

November 29, 2003 03:03AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 29, 2003 03:15AM
Great minds... yawning smiley)

November 29, 2003 03:56AM
Hah I know, but one time I was flipping past channels and I saw some pop-punk music video where a guy was doing precisely that (G over and over throwing in an occasional Gb) and he was sweating so much he looked as if he were constipated and trying to **** a brick.

I don't know which band it was so of course I won't name them, but alot of pop-punk bassists if you look hardly play anything but the rootnote of the chord the guitarist is playing. There are of course exceptions though. Another problem with some bass players I feel I should note (Especcially because Nick does precisely the opposite) is they can't keep time.

As for Vinnie, I'm glad he's back in the band. I also hope next album he gets to let out on the drums like in the live shows (How about a drum break guys? :-P.)
November 30, 2003 01:43AM
lmao... this is funny... and hey while the 'tubby one in his mum's revlon eyeliner' is not as talented as his fame implies...

i'd still do him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π