ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Air Mail

Posted by cornmouse 

Air Mail
November 29, 2003 10:11PM
I finally sent the USD to Dirty Poet Records to order both albums by air mail. It will only arrive in 7-10 working days. it's such a long period....sigh...i'm very afraid that it will get lost in the air...=(

Re: Air Mail
November 29, 2003 10:55PM
HAHAhahHa....
yeah...im sure that your cds will be lost by air mail...im just preying for it be droped in Germany *looking thze sky*

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

November 29, 2003 11:36PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 29, 2003 11:37PM
I'm starting to mistrust snail mail, since my Juliana Theory CD - which I ordered last Thursday still hasn't arrived...

Boo McHoo. :'o(

November 30, 2003 03:11AM
you order the Juliana Theory CD from where?
November 30, 2003 03:19AM
Gosh...my $23 USD is in a high quality padded bag...hopefully it'll arrive safely in John Hampson's hand......hahahaha
December 01, 2003 03:24AM
I ordered Emotion is Dead from Amazon Marketplace. And it still hasn't arrived. yawning smiley(

December 01, 2003 03:43AM
Hmmm...I always thought buying stuff from Amazon is safe..now i know...
December 01, 2003 03:50AM
Play UK

Play USA

No thanks necess..... nesceec...... I'll be fine.

yawning smiley)

December 01, 2003 03:51AM
Amazon is safe.

Amazon Marketplace is usually safe. I've bought loads from there and I've never had a problem, bar this occasion, and one time where I got a Bon Jovi album with chocolate on the artwork. It was only ?1.50, so I can't really moan... But still... Chocolate on the artwork... like, how?

December 01, 2003 04:12AM
'PlayUK/USA'

Be mesmerised by the cheapness and the free delivery......

Oooh.......

*Mesmerised*

December 01, 2003 04:36AM
They don't have Emotion is Dead on Play.

I only just realised that I've had a Play account for over a year. I only used it once, then I sort of forget about it. Now I've rediscovered it an intend to abuse it wholeheartedly.

Who needs money anyway?

December 01, 2003 08:42AM
Pff, I send out my 30 dollars from Holland for both cd's (yeah I know it's 7 or 2 (only one time shipping?) too much, but I don't care, I could only get 30 dollars here and they may keep the change, I can't pay with those things here) and it costed me 6 euro's (= 6 dollars) to send it away with priority-posting and extra safety (they have to sign when they get it).... so I hope nothing goes wrong, 'cause it costed me a whole lot, but it's definately worth it!!

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π