ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey peeps

Posted by Chrissie 

Hey peeps
December 01, 2003 09:33AM
Im a newcomer to this site, its now 11.30pm, i have a dissertation to write and a presentation to prepare for, the only thing that is keeping me going is The Madding Crowd blasting out of my stereo, however i need more distractions and reasons not to do any more work!!!!

I was just wondering whether there was anywhere on the net where i could view nine days videos or live preformances and has anyone got any interesting facts about the band that they want to share?

Re: Hey peeps
December 01, 2003 11:51AM
First off, hello New Person.

Second, if you haven't already done so, read "(the new) New People Read This First" post. It'll catch you up if you need to be informed.

For the videos, goninedays.com has both, just look around. if you look around even harder you can find an old Nine Days live performence of Tuesday Morning.

~Ryan~
December 01, 2003 01:58PM
for the songs you dont have

http://www.bmt-v.com/music.asp

and its nice to have you here!

Post Edited (12-01-03 22:59)

-Brian
December 01, 2003 04:10PM
Hey welcome to the board!
December 01, 2003 09:36PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 02, 2003 01:05AM
Thanks guys the links are fab!!!!
December 04, 2003 05:58AM
ARE U BRASILIAN?!?!?!? hehhehe

kiddding..
welcome!

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

December 04, 2003 06:54AM
fraid not, im english, not very exciting sorry!!!!!
December 04, 2003 06:56AM
Ignore him. He's the resident horny Brazilian.

Hi. I'm English too.

December 04, 2003 09:13AM
Hey fellow Englishperson whats it like where you are its flippin' cold here and we have no water or heating brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Its times like this when i wish i didnt live in england!!!!
December 04, 2003 10:53AM
It's cold.

'Smuggling peanuts' cold.

But then its winter.

Exactly when is it not winter in England?!

Haha. So what are you studying otherfellowenglishperson?

December 04, 2003 10:55AM
'we have no water or heating'

So that'll be student accomodation then?

Go figure.

yawning smileyP

December 05, 2003 01:17AM
Good guess!!!

i live in a student house, which is actually pretty nice compared to some that ive seen!!! Im studying Psychology, nearly finished my course tho, then im going to be let out in to the big bad world, its a scary, scary thought!!!!!

Post Edited (12-05-03 10:31)
December 05, 2003 03:13AM
hiya english person. where are you in england? I'm finding an encreasing number of English people posting on his site, which must be good news!
Sketch01, I always thought you were american, but I dunno why?!
December 05, 2003 03:28AM
Im living in Lancaster at the mo cus im at uni there but im actually from Stockport which is in Manchester, well Greater Manchester to be precise!!!

Just out of interest how many people who post on this site are from england?
December 05, 2003 03:46AM
At least 7 or 8.

Let me see....

-SketcH01
-Genesis
-Sofil23
-Meelman(?)
-Menlo Park Rat
-Chris_UK
-Spaztrin
-Chrissie
-Devil_Pudding

... There are more I know, but I think I did pretty well remembering all those 'handles'!.....

December 05, 2003 03:57AM
Yeh .. I got remembered!! People always forget me normallysad smiley

I think there's some guy called Duncan who posts who's from England too.

There's loads more peole than I remebered.. What really fuks it up is the time difference, it is not 12:57, its 17:57 dammit!!

Hi everyone English, we rok.... Go Jonny, Go!! (I am very proud.. he used to belong to my local rugby club!!)

-Sofi-
December 05, 2003 04:00AM
Haha.

Tis true.

....and I would have liked to have been an American. Coz then I could say 'y'all' and not sound so stupid. yawning smileyP

Post Edited (12-05-03 13:03)
December 05, 2003 04:20AM
I wish we were on american time, cus ive just wasted a whole day, i dont even know what ive done for the time to had gone so quick, thats really bad isnt it??!!!!
December 05, 2003 04:33AM
lol. who knows?? do you ever find after watching Friends or any other american program on tv that u subconsciously start speaking in an american accent?? b/c i always do that and then have to rely on my friends to tell me that im doing it and that i sound stupid!
Also, american people are really nice! I went to Maryland a couple of weeks ago and random people are nice to you! In washington this random person came up to me and told me they liked my hat! What's the chance of that happening in London?? Someone would probably nick it just for the hell of nicking sumthing!
December 05, 2003 05:22AM

lol i have a go, but im really bad at it, i always end up sounding half welsh, half jamaican, no matter what accent im trying to do!!!!

I've never been to America, but would really, really like to go, i was going to work over there this summer with BUNAC but it kinda fell through, im still hoping to go travelling when i finish uni though, it would be so good, whether or not it will actually happen is a different story though!!!!
December 05, 2003 07:45AM
You should go..Its really good. Everything is about 3 times the size of English stuff, and they seem to have a fixation on automatic toilet stuff (eg automatic toilet cleaners, flushes, taps etc)! Go to NYC its really cool.. I went there about 5 years ago and had the time of my life!
-Sofi-
December 05, 2003 09:51AM
Go Jonny Go, Go run infront of a Car Go

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
December 05, 2003 06:08PM
ok kiddos, WELCOME NEW BRIT! I LOVE YOU ALREADY...

i'm the board's resident anglophile. i'm going to be from the uk when i grow up. ;o) hehehehehhehehe...

also, nd is AWESOME. look out for john's posts b/c those are exciting. and WELCOME ;o) post alot, or just watch all of us crazy fucks lmao...

don't get scared though... we don't bite... i promise ;o) even though around new people... i do tend to get a little... i vant to suck your blood! i mean... er...

December 05, 2003 06:48PM
AHEM!!!!

Other english person here!!! I leave the board for 5 months and everyone forgets about me! (sigh)

We almost have enough brits to get ND to play a gig over here!
December 05, 2003 11:58PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 06, 2003 05:33AM
No. But I have noticed one American tradition that is catching on over here. It's the one where you end every sentence with a question mark; you know, where you raise your voice at the end of a sentence to make it sound like a question.....

It's funny.

How are you?

I am fine?

I'm not technically American? But if I do this long enough, I sound like one?

Heehee....

December 06, 2003 05:40AM
lol. I just tryed to do that but I just sound as though I am experiancing more and more pain as the sentance goes on.
How do you do it? (with the voice going up at the end)
December 06, 2003 05:53AM
Watch Allyson Hannigan in American Pie or Buffy.

She's a perfect example of the technique. She's like the Xen Master of the technique.

Britney Spears is fast hitting Jedi territory too.

December 06, 2003 05:58AM
Jedi territory?? Are you talking about Star wars, b/c Im completely clueless here. And yeh i get what you mean now bout Allyson Hannigan b/c i used to have a slight obsession with Buffy. (Used to, USED TO, am over it now)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π