Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FREE DOWNTOWN TICKET

Posted by Stef 

FREE DOWNTOWN TICKET
March 06, 2003 04:22PM
hEY gUYS,

tHIS IS sTEF, i JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT i WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE DOWNTOWN CONCERT, BUT, i'VE ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET. uNFORTUNATELY, i BOUGHT IT THROUGH TICKETMASTER, AND THEY DON'T LET YOU RETURN ANYTHING... SO i'VE GOT THIS SPARE TICKET TO DOWNTOWN. nOW i PAID 21.50 FOR THE TICKET, YOU KNOW THEIR STUPID CONVIENENCE CHARGE AND STUFF, BUT i DONT' EXPECT YOU GUYS TO PAY THAT. bASICALLY, i WANTED TO JUST SEND THIS TICKET TO SOMEONE WHO IS DEFINATELY GOING, NO QUESTION IN THEIR MIND. i DON'T WANT A GOOD TICKET TO GO TO WASTE. lET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. mY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BELOW.

~sTEFANIE

PS: pLEASE ONLY INQUIRE ABOUT THIS, UNLESS YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING. i ONLY HAVE ONE.

anotherstefaniewillis@hotmail.com

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: FREE DOWNTOWN TICKET
March 06, 2003 04:24PM
stef!!! what happened?? why aren't you coming??

rachel......
March 06, 2003 04:26PM
well, the parents are pulling their "i'm worried" thing.... and the "you're a grown up now, you can do whatever you want" guilt trip thing, so I get to eat the money I spent on this ticket, and I get to eat the 50 dollar cancellation charge on the plane ticket that I've already purchased.... sad smiley

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
March 07, 2003 06:16AM
um. can i have it?
keepthemdivine@aol.com
March 09, 2003 06:25AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

yeah, I'm back from FLorida and oh so sunburnt!

Colleen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π