Worst movie you've ever seen?

Posted by Genesis 

Worst movie you've ever seen?
December 03, 2003 05:18AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Re: Worst movie you've ever seen?
December 03, 2003 05:24AM
"Gnaw: Food of the Gods 2"

Giant rats running around a college campus eating students. It sounds great, but it really, really isn't.

And I generally go in for that ****.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
December 03, 2003 05:27AM
some candidates for the worst movie i've ever seen:

the disney movie "gordy" - it's pig movie response to "babe".

"little nicky" was pretty bad... even for adam sandler.

the french new wave film "contempt" by french new wave filmmaker jean-luc godard... it was the most pointless thing i've ever seen.

there's more - i'm positive there's more - but that will do for now.

p.s. - i heard "spun" was a "requiem for a dream" ripoff. is it true? it's a shame because i like jason swartzmann (from "rushmore") and he was in it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
December 03, 2003 05:31AM
December 03, 2003 05:31AM
December 03, 2003 05:37AM
Real quick, what's the point of "Requiem For a Dream?"

The last 10, 15 minutes were the most intense minutes, both emotionally and psychologically, that I've ever seen in a movie. I didn't know what to say or think after seeing it. I just sat in a daze, staring.

But as far as plot, what was it?

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
December 03, 2003 05:37AM
I saw "Valentine". Talk about your heaps of ****. I normally sit through any move with pleasure, but this was just awful. It made no sense and was so cliche it physically hurt.

Gosh, bad memories come flooding back...

December 03, 2003 05:43AM
my interpretation of requiem for a dream

at the beginning of the movie, everyone was leaving in their own little utopia. everything was going good. heroin was a factor in that. but then when the movie hit a certain point (marlon wayans and the shooting and the arrest), it became a downward spiral... like heroin. the stuff going on with jared leto's mom was paralleling this with the pills she was taking. the structure of the movie was a symbol for heroin use, and instead of saying how bad it is, they showed everyone emerging from their utopia into their own personal hell. the end absolutely blew me away. i own it on dvd. good filmmaking, in my opinion... but not something i can watch a lot, like reservoir dogs or clerks.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

December 03, 2003 05:47AM
my interpretation of requiem for a dream

i haven't seen it.

December 03, 2003 05:50AM
Havana..

there wasnt even a naked scene
December 03, 2003 06:29AM
spun was absolutely horrible. It was a rip off...some rip offs have somewhat original scenes...oh no...spun basicly took identical scenes and did them in different light....

requiem for a dream is one of my favorite movies, because after seeing it, it makes you stop and think: holy ****, what just happened? Its very real and it makes you hurt too...
December 03, 2003 06:50AM
Erin Brokovitch (sp?) i was forced to watch for my english lessons! i swear i fell a sleep in 15 mins so i had to watch it all over again to make my film report. blegh

December 03, 2003 07:15AM
Matrix ,the Lord of the Rings
both shitt movies !!
December 03, 2003 07:25AM
i agree !

*~katie~*
December 03, 2003 07:40AM
I hope your joking.

The first Matrix was genius. In story and plot, the sequels (specifically the second one) were admittedly ****, and CGI heavy..... but the first one really defined originality. Amazingly deep story and cinematography that has become the benchmark of all recent releases.

LOTR is great graphically, and you can't argue with the story since it is based on one of the most read/best known books of all time.

December 03, 2003 08:03AM
yes, requiem for a dream is a painful movie to watch, but a good kinda painful.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 03, 2003 08:10AM
hey Sketch I'd rather be getting Kemo(radiation therapy) then have to sit through those movies again !!
December 03, 2003 08:12AM
the first matrix was the only one that should have been made.

the lord of the rings trilogy doesn't impress me. i'm still gonna see the return of the king cuz i saw the other two, but i doubt i'll enjoy that much. too many landscape shots and false emotions.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 03, 2003 08:17AM
sicpup71wrote:

> hey Sketch I'd rather be getting Kemo(radiation therapy) then have to sit through those movies again !!

"Chemo", not Kemo

Sorry Genesis, I'm stealing your job here.

December 03, 2003 09:55AM
I dunno, it's kinda hard to say, because some movies are so bad that it's actually fun to watch them and laugh at how pathetic it is ("Tomb Raider" and "Star Wars: Episode 2" come to mind). I'm going to go with "Tomb Raider", though, because it just stunk. I was completely amazed that they even bothered making a sequel.

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
December 03, 2003 10:25AM
"wild wild west"

ugh...painful

-Bryce, Utah
December 03, 2003 11:03AM
"Punch Drunk Love" ... so bad omg not like Adam Sandler at all...
December 03, 2003 11:54AM
now way!....punch drunk love is the best adam sandler movie to date. sorry it's not exactly the same, like all the other movie's he's ever made are....finally he got sick of it and decided to make a real movie.

...anyways, my pick for worst movie would have to be A PERFECT STORM. Not that i think it is actually the worst movie of all time, but the fact that it was trying to be sooooo serious and dramatic makes me hate it even more. Sorry, but 2 and a half hours straight of idoits screaming at eachother and waves crashing every which way does not qualify for a quality film in my book....it just came off as pretentious. anyone agree?

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
December 03, 2003 12:04PM
i didnt care for mr deeds and i am a lover of adam
punch drunk love i enjoyed and im not sure why

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
December 03, 2003 12:22PM
in the bedroom
or
billy elliot
December 03, 2003 12:29PM
hey tommy just so you know A PERFECT STORM was a true story .
December 03, 2003 12:41PM
i fell asleep during the perfect storm in the theatre. good thing it was only a budget theatre. didn't spend as much...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 03, 2003 12:45PM
at teh end of the perfect storm,, my stepdad is like "that movie was bad, the ending just didnt do i tfor me."

and im like "im sorry the tragic death of these men was not entertaining enough for you."

and as far as spun, it seemed to me like a 2 hour excuse to look at britney murphy's ass cheeks sneaking out of her shorts.
December 03, 2003 01:09PM
The worst movies I've ever seen:

1: "eXistenZ". The box cover of this incomprehensible waste of celluloid had a review from some misguided critic who said it made "The Matrix" look like child's play. I think the reverse is true -- it made "Child's Play" look like "The Matrix." I challenge anyone to sit through this movie and be able to explain it afterward.

2: Battlefield Earth
3: Arcade
4: The Blair Witch Project
5: Deep Impact
6: Virus
7: Jason X
8: Being John Malkovitch
9: Left Behind
10: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
11: Cube
December 03, 2003 01:20PM
THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW?
Are you kidding me? That movie is a cinematographic (if that is a word) masterpiece.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π