ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

dirty poet records

Posted by great198 

dirty poet records
December 03, 2003 05:37AM
these guys are great. i ordered FTCJ the day it was made available to order (2 weeks ago today, i believe) with the 1-3 day shipping fee. as of yesterday, i didn't get it in the mail yet. so i e-mailed dirty poet records and they said it was probably lost in the mail, and since they trust me, they'll send another one express mail. half and hour ago, i got it in the mail. talk about service! these guys are the greatest! i e-mailed them back letting them know that. i just wanted you guys to know what they did for me. very cool... oh, yeah... i'm listening to the cd now for the first time, and it unsurprisingly is great. excellent stuff. yeah, dirty poet records!!!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: dirty poet records
December 03, 2003 07:04AM
So I guess some thief who stole your cd is enjoying their music now!

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
December 03, 2003 07:24AM
people today eh winking smiley

mine came through in just over a week, to the uk too
December 03, 2003 07:28AM
Maybe it was that Jenkins guy

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 03, 2003 08:05AM
jenkins? who is this jenkins you speak of?

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

December 03, 2003 08:06AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 03, 2003 08:08AM
no. perhaps i wasn't around for that, or i wasn't paying attention. smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 03, 2003 08:25AM
oh, i just read the whole unclejenkins thread. hehe, it was funny. the guy could have at least used a different computer to act like the other guy. he was careless. good stuff.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 03, 2003 08:40AM
They are great, I was worried about my order b/c it had been a week and I realized I got my zip code wrong (don't ask, just laugh...) so they told me if I didn't get it by such-and-such a day to let them know and send the right zip code. Fortunately, the original order arrived....with zip corrected by the P.O. in pissy red marker :-p

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
December 03, 2003 08:06PM
Yeah, those guys at DP are great! Mine arrived totally damaged, and they sent me a replacement immediately!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π