ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Concerts

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Concerts
March 07, 2003 10:20AM
Wow, I've never started a subject before... hehe. I was just wondering what concerts everyone has been to. I haven't been to any Nine Days concerts, but I've been to three other ones...

The first one was Nsync. It was about 3 years ago, when I was obsessed with them. I was waaaaaaay in the back, so they looked like ants dancing around up there. So it wasn't as cool as it should have been, but it was still fun to somewhat see them live.

The second one was Michelle Branch. Anyone else like her? I think she's awesome. Anywho, it was at this club, and we had to stand. I was ok til almost everyone there lit up a cigarette, or something else, and then I almost passed out. I had to go sit down but went back up when she came out, and then it was really cool. It's fun to see songs live that I've been listening to over and over on CD, hehe.

Then the third one was put on by a radio station so there were a bunch of people. The big ones were Ja Rule, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton and B2K. The highlight for me was Michelle Branch.

Those are my lovely concert experiences. smiling smiley
Re: Concerts
March 07, 2003 10:43AM
HI!
I just went to the BonJovi/Goo Goo Dolls show @ the united center.
It was awesome! Two great bands but the only thing missing was NINE DAYS! Maybe next time it could be all three of my favorite bands!
March 07, 2003 10:50AM
my first concert was the Nickelodeon All That Music and More Festival. haha i auditioned for All That...they didnt think i was funny i guess. i am tho! everyone says it, and i think so (altho none of you would really know concidering we've never met)...but yeah, other concerts umm WBLI Summer Jam this past summer (it sucked!) it was like, Bahha Men, Michelle Branch, LMNT, Shakira...those people. god i hated it. oh! and dream street was signing autographs and all the little 14 year old girls (like me, but only in age) were crying cuz they didnt get their them...and then my other concert i went to was Simple Plan, The Starting Line and Brand New...and i met Roxi Monoxide there! theyre such a good band, check them out! a Mass. based band, theyre on their way to fame! so yeah, im going to see Nine Days also on the 28th. if anybody would like to contribute to the 'Get Emily Downtown' fund, email me at heucan66@aol.com and tell me what the place is like so my mom will drive me. so yeah, those are the concerts ive been too.

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 07, 2003 11:03AM
I wouldn't have liked that summer jam concert much either (except Michelle Branch!! She's cool.) smiling smiley
March 07, 2003 11:13AM
yeah she was cool. she sang that paint it black song. there were some other ppl there. they sucked too tho.. oh! ashanti adn fat joe! hehe. and sahggy. shaggy got the audience going....oh and o-town. haha sorry i couldnt remember but its all coming abck to me now...horrible, horrible teenybopper filled night.... but it was so loud it was worth it. loudness=goodness

-Emily

March 07, 2003 11:27AM
Hmmm.. Paint it black? Are you sure that wasn't Vanessa Carlton? 'Cause she does that song on her CD. smiling smiley I like that song.
March 07, 2003 11:35AM
Michelle Branch wasn't at Summer Jam last year - it was Vanessa Carleton.

~lori~
March 07, 2003 11:36AM
Hey

Glad you enjoyed the BonJovi / Goos gig. I have tickets to see BJ in dublin this June but we still dont know who the support it.

I am hoping and praying it is the Goos cause they are one of my fav bands and I finally got to see them live last year over here and cannot wait to see them again.

Jules

Check out Flickerstick on : http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/61/flickerstick.html
March 07, 2003 01:20PM
probably was vanessa carlton. come to think of it, it was her. most of what i say is wrong, so ignore me. but dont.

-Emily

March 07, 2003 01:58PM
hm.

nine days, stroke 9, sr71, the starting line, brand new, the used, mest, blink 182, our lady peace, greenwheel, a simple plan, the audreys, good charlotte, mxpx, stage, ours, pete yorn, the hives, jimmy eat world, sugarcult, the goo goo dolls, incubus, phantom planet, weezer, vertical horizon, coldplay, the barenaked ladies, the moffatts, neve, hanson, sumack, jimmie's chicken shack, lifehouse, third eye blind, vanessa carlton, a new found glory, eve6, vast, dashboard confessional, dexter freebish, starsailor, as tall as lions, the arrogant sons of bitches, first stage, michelle branch, jill gioia, the juliana theory, wakefield, jaded ways, tripside, sgt, patent pending, hoobastank, ben kweller, okgo, jeremiah freed, something corporate, avril lavigne, 5cent deposit, blindside, sprout, forward, nelly furtado, moby, the roots, outkast, christina aguilera, destiny's child, soul decision, splender, train, 231, godsmack, the deftones, sparta, lit, admiral twin, audiovent, the amazing mustang boy, count the stars, caviar, last week, still small voice, the realistics, greyscale, maroon 5, liquid logic, plimpton32, the living brooks, floffus, identity crises, chasing amy, lisa loeb, the gabe dixon band, ultimate fakebook, ben lee, corey, american hi-fi, soma holiday, drawn from endings, savage garden...

yeah ive been going to shows for 3 years now. no way i can remember them all haha but that gives you an idea i guess
March 07, 2003 02:01PM
greyscale......how are they?? a good friend of mine works for them.......

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 07, 2003 02:03PM
i dunno, i never really liked them. but they are part of the same 5 bands that always play together so ive seen them 50 billion and 1 times more than i need to.

a friend told me they havent been doing so good since they changed guitarist but i wouldnt really know, sorry.
March 07, 2003 02:21PM
Wow, that's a lot... you must be rich, hehe. And you went to lots of good ones too, it's not fair! smiling smiley
March 07, 2003 02:27PM
hahah i remember stories about some of those shows. didn't you run into john at the juliana theory? and didn't you see JT dancing weird at like...every single one of those shows?

~lori~
March 08, 2003 12:00AM
yeah, but he wasnt there for tjt. tamb was playing the 10oclock show so him, brian, and jeremy came.

and um jt dances weird at EVERY show. jt is homeless.
March 08, 2003 01:45AM
I have been to Creed, Sevendust, Three Doors Down, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, A Perfect Circle, AEROSMITH, Andrew W. K., Incubus, Deftones, A New Found Glory, Nine Days, July For Kings, Spin Doctors, Dave Mathews Band, and probably some more i can't remember right now.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
March 08, 2003 04:48AM
i've been to alot. hightlights in the past year have been vans warped tour, the rolling stones, and various local shows.

i've also seen nd four times. twice by themselves and once with sister hazel and once with vh & sr71.

i've been to two HFStivals with MANY many bands. (kinda like warped tour but alot of different kind of music)

i've seen hanson 3 times...

i dunno i've seen a great deal of bands... i'll think of them later!

March 08, 2003 08:12AM
Ahh, I wanted to see Nine Days when they were with Vertical Horizon, but no one would go with me! sad smiley.

Do you still like Hanson? I've got a friend that likes them and has also been to three concerts. smiling smiley
March 08, 2003 08:27AM
<<I just went to the BonJovi/Goo Goo Dolls show @ the united center.>>
You suck! The Goo's are my absolutely, all-time, favorite band ever and the day those tickets went on sale (well the NJ show) they were sold out it 1 or 2 hours and I could go! I saw them over the summer though, but with Bon Jovi! ITS NOT FAIR ITS JUST NOT FAIR!! I've seen Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind and I'm ashamed to say venessa carlton(not a fan), Our Lady Peace, Green Wheel, Audiovent(not a fan), Seven Mary Three, Train, Matchbox 20, Tripside, Nine Days, Band Camp, AMB(not a fan) some other undergrounders. But I want to see BON JOVI WITH THE GOOS!! :'(

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 08, 2003 11:56AM
My mom was 9 months pregnant with me when she danced onstage with Rod Stewart so I consider that my first show lol my moms cool... any hoo I have been to so many dang concerts I go to at least one a week NO JOKE I usually see alot of the same bands but its still fun.Like Ive seen Vertical Horizon 14 times,Nine Days 6,Riddlin Kids 5,Sugarcult 13,Good Charlotte 8,MEST 17,The Movielife 9,The Used 6,Flogging Molly 5,The Starting Line 4,Sum41 3,Tuuli 2,The Donnas 3,New Found Glory 6,Something Corporate 7,Amazing Transparent Man 19,Count The Stars 4,Plain White Ts 10,Guster 4,Radford 3,Matchbox 20 3,Sr-71 5,Hanson LOL 3,Dave Matthews 3,Kid Rock 2,METALLICA,Stone Temple Pilots 2,Third Eye Blind 4 (IdonotlikethemIonlysawthemcauseVerticalHorizontouredwiththem) Better Than Ezra 4,The Juliana Theory,Vendetta Red,My Chemical Romance 2,Nickelback,Incubus,The Ataris 2,Rancid,Less Than Jake,NoFx 3,Thursday 8,Boy Sets Fire,Ultimate Fake Book,Off By One 2,Bowling For Soup 3,Simple Plan 4 (beforeMTVbuttrapage) Sister Hazel,Our Lady Peace,The Eyeliners 3,Split Habit 8...and so on I worked for Vans Warped Tour last summer so I got a few sets in for that!!!
~*Annie*~

Im not a slut Im a sexual maniac.Quite a difference-Tim Pagnotta of Sugarcult
March 08, 2003 12:31PM
yeah, mtv did kill simple plan...i used to love them so much...

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 08, 2003 12:32PM
so i've seen. um... the backstreet boys when i was deathly obsessed with them... like nearly 5 yrs ago.. um i saw jann arden.. and i saw the tea party and soulDecision... you guys probably have no clue as to who they heck jann arden and the tea party and soulDecision are... well that's whati get for beign canadian!!!!! but tis' great!!!! you guys will all love the tea party... they are great!!!!!!!!

s [insanesanity]
March 08, 2003 01:20PM
I know Tea Party and Soul Decision...hey guys you can still like Simple Plan even though mtv...well like you said buttrapage. Be a true fan to them. (turn them away from mtv!!)

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
March 08, 2003 01:38PM
Don't say i suck cuz u wouldn't believe this, which really does suck!
My friend got 10th row tickets for Bon Jovi/ GOO for March 29th in Madison. She asked if i wanted to go, and ofcourse I DO but my husband is PMSing and won't let me go. Now don't u feel bad 4 me? I am sooo bummed! But u must definetely see them somehow, cuz it was truly a great show. Johnny Reznik is just a freakin' babe, and Jon and Richie so hot! I think they should have the three John/Jon's on tour 2-gether. John Hampson/Nine Days should play with them.....Bon Jovi if u are reading this why don't u invite Nine Days to join the tour haha.
Cya!
March 08, 2003 01:40PM
hmm lets see, I went to warp tour 2000 in couver... snow jam 2001 in couver.. saw greenday in couver.... then snow jam 2002 in ottawa and giong to the warp tour in montreal its going to be amazing.. oh yeah and system of a down in montreal...

&quot;How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out&quot;
March 08, 2003 02:50PM
i saw britney spears once.

and poison last year along with winger, cinderella and faster pussycat. we had a perfect view of the baldspots on the backs of all their heads.
March 08, 2003 04:04PM
here we go:

tim mcgraw 2. mindy mccready. sons of the desert. john mellencamp. nsync 2. baha men. dream. nine days 5. stroke 9. sr-71. matchbox twenty 2. lifehouse 3. everclear. the calling. michelle branch. pete yorn. train. better than ezra 4. john mayer. natalie merchant. just add water 12/13. shine. somnia 5. the dog and everything 3. rain. colony 2. happy endings 4. sugarcult 5. fabulous disaster. disturbing the peace. bottle of justus 2. core project 2. tripstar 3. jimmy eat world 2. blink-182. green day. homegrown 2. allister. yellowcard. lucky boys confusion 4. inxs. default. greenwheel 2. injected. goo goo dolls. third eye blind. vanessa carlton. whipper snapper. teen idols. less than jake. unwritten law. riddlin kids. 2 skinnee j's. dishwalla 3. ruby horse. mest. madcap. catch-22. supercrush 2. okgo 2. new found glory. breaking benjamin. story of the year. maybe today. new empire. the brews. 15 minutes late. 404 plan. 12 oz. prophets. neptune crush. sevenstar. lojic 2. matt's dad's basement. something corporate. the juliana theory. vendetta red. the red west. blue eyed dog. rooney. five feeler.

psh. that's all i can remember...

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 09, 2003 03:13AM
simple plan, good charlotte....mtv stole them away...but gc gets too whiny (thier singing) most times and it annoys me, so its ok...i miss the good old days when my favorite bands were underground. yeah roxi monoxide! hehe surry.

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 09, 2003 03:46AM
<<I think they should have the three John/Jon's on tour 2-gether. John Hampson/Nine Days should play with them.....Bon Jovi if u are reading this why don't u invite Nine Days to join the tour haha.>>>

That would be awesome. I think that all the time, amazing should it would be

March 09, 2003 07:58AM
my 1st concert was R.E.M.

*Val*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π