ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Concerts

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Re: Concerts
March 09, 2003 09:22AM
my 1st and favorite concert was FEZ 2000 with lots of bands and of course nine days .. even tho i didnt see them play :-/ memories

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
March 09, 2003 11:35AM
I don't remember my 1st concert but Ive been to see Ninedays, SR-71, Stroke 9, Dexter Freebish, Vertical Horizon, Sister Hazel, American Hi-Fi, The Calling, Lifehouse, Souldecision, Eve 6, Our Lady Peace, Train, Semisonic, Gran Torino, Stickboy, Hoveller, Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, Gabe Dixon Band, Marshall Dylan, Cravin Melon, Collapsis, Athenaeum, Carbondale, Five For Fighting, Jo Dee Messina, Lila McCann, Phantom Planet, Early November, Squad five o, Trouble is, Evan Olsen, Selah, Revelation Darling, Tim McGraw, 3 of Hearts, Swati, The Exies, Ash Wednesday, Virgina Coalition, Splender, Westlife, Blue Yard Garden, One Year Later, John Dupree Band, Mike Garrigan, Honey James Band, Debelah Morgan, Travisty Theory, Snuzz, Luckytown, Dezeray's Hammer, Hootie and the Blowfish, Diamond Rio, Little Texas, M2M, Fat Joy, Absolute 80s, Wil Seabrook,

Well that's some bands Ive seen I cant remember all of them anymore
but last week I saw American Hi-Fi and I might go see PAX217 Thursday

Christian
March 09, 2003 11:50AM
Nine Days- 8 Static X - 1
Stoke 9 -2 Bob Dylan - 1
SR-71 -4 Sinomatic - 1
Eve 6- 2 Edwin McCain - 3
Hoobastank-1 Beautiful Creatures - 1
311 -1 Tantric - 1
Flickerstick - 2 Pete Yorn - 4
Course of Nature -2 Rubyhorse - 1
Bush -2 Orgy - 1
Stone temple piolots - 2 Train - 1
Widespread Panic - 3 The Get Up Kids - 2
Phantom Planet - 1 Nsync - 1
Incubus - 2 Buckcherry - 1
Athenaeum - 5 Matchbox Twenty - 1
Colective Soul - 3 Everclear - 2
The Black Crowes - 1 Papa Roach - 1
Michelle Branch - 1 Boys 2 Men - 1
Lifehouse - 3 Third Eye Blind - 1
The calling - 1 Jay Z - 1
Oleander - 3 Good Charlotte - 1
Weezer - 2 Saves The Day - 1
Ben Folds - 2 Ozma - 1
OAR - 2 Virginia Colation - 1
Starsailor - 1 No Doubt - 2
Blink 182 - 1 American Hi Fi - 1
GreenDay - 2 Angie Aparo - 6
Jimmy Eat World - 1 Dexter Freebish - 4
Fuel - 1 7 Mary 3 - 1
Hootie and the Blowfish - 2 Moody Blues - 2
Cup a Joe - 1 Ecoline Crush - 1
Seven Chanels - 1 Nickle Back - 3
3 Doors Down - 2 Ours - 1
Eric Johnson - 1 Verticle Horizon - 1
Spin Doctors - 2 Soul assylum - 1
Bruce Hornsby - 1 11 foot 7 - 1
Crystal method - 1 Everlast - 1
Greenwheel - 1 GoldFinger - 1
Butch Walker - 1 Default - 1
The Doves - 1 Filter - 1
Our lady peace - 1 Kid Rock - 1
Sister Hazel - 1 The disco Biscuits - 1
Acustic Syndicate - 2 Sunny ledford - 1
Jethro tull - 1 Counting Crows - 1
The Cult - 1 Gin Blossoms - 1
Dave Navarrow - 1 Don McClean - 1
Front Page - 1 Kourtni Monday - 2
Iowas wooden spoon - 1
The all america rejects - 1
Finch - 1 Breaking benjamin - 1
Hopesfall-2 saliva - 1
Autumn to ashes - 1
Justincase- 6 Phantom planet - 1
The Used -1 They might be Giants - 1
The amazing mustang boy - 1
Tripside - 1 Home grown - 1
wakefield - 1

And alot more i havnt updated my list with...
March 09, 2003 04:34PM
I have been to many many many concerts, but if we're counting, I have been to nearly 45 ninedays shows and concerts. OK maybe I'm just a little obsessed.

JEREMY RULES ON THE SAX!!!!!
March 09, 2003 04:45PM
mandy youve only seen ND 8 times? why does it seem sooo much more than that?

and you can add 2 more times to stage, the exies, and trapt.
trapt sucks hardcore, the exies are generic but i can bop my head to them, and yeah i dont really think i have to say anything about stage.
March 09, 2003 04:55PM
I've been to three Gloria Estefan concerts.

2 Backstreet Boys concerts. one of which I saw Mandy Moore open for.

I saw Nine Days @ GradNite in Disney World, so I guess that counts

1 radio concert that had michelle branch, vanessa carlton, the calling, celine dion, Craig David amongst others.

my latest concert was No Doubt, which I saw Garbage open for... that was a great show.

I hope to see Sugar Ray/Matchbox Twenty in July smiling smileyadistantlight wrote:
March 09, 2003 05:41PM
Was the cool seeing Nine Days at Disney World? Sounds like a nice place to see anyone you really like in concert.

Has anyone seen the Beastie Boys in concert? There are a lot of girls here who used to dig N'SYNC and Backstreet Boys. How about...

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 09, 2003 05:50PM
in no particular order ...

Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
Dio
Ian Gillan
Whitesnake
Iron Maiden
Nickelback
Foo Fighters
Sting
Genesis
Robert Plant
Scorpions
Def Leppard
Michelle Branch
UFO
AC/DC
Pretenders
Bryan Adams
Judas Priest
The Corrs
BBMak
Alice Cooper
Rush
Kiss
Bruce Hornsby

and loads of bands that have made zero impact in the US so I'll leave them out cause most of you won't have heard of them. And yes, from this list you can guess I'm slightly older than most of you (:-)
March 10, 2003 04:59AM
:O u lucky ppl, i havent been to any yet sad smiley
but my first 4 are on there way, ahh bliss, cant wait

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
March 10, 2003 05:13AM
well, actually, I wasn't really a fan of Nine Days when I saw them in concert. I really had heard Story of a Girl and my friends were going to see them, and really they were the only people I would of want to see that night ( I think the other artists performing were 3LW and Tyrese... yeah, no) so I saw them, and they were sooooooo goood. I was so impressed, and I was like 2-3 feet from the tiny stage they performed on, and I got great pictures from that too. But they made me an instant fan that night.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Monica D.

www.drowninword.com <- now my graphics site!

March 10, 2003 07:48AM
bbmak sings a song called emily too... smiling smiley

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 10, 2003 08:52AM
i was 10 when i realized that music was a damn cool thing, so yeah there is bsb and hanson and other pop in my past concerts. it's alllll good though
March 10, 2003 08:58AM
oooooohhh, i love hanson. even now.

you know i always thought taylor hanson would make a superb roger in rent. he has that great raspy quality to his voice, and he's a total babe.

March 10, 2003 09:13AM
hanson still rules all of you and your mothers.

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 10, 2003 09:15AM
Yeah... right...

Turns on good music...

March 10, 2003 09:53AM
Taylor = ho... his wife had a baby like five months after they got married. Not lying. (yeah I was a big fan once upon a time... but not so much anymore...) I think Isaac should go solo and go blues, he reminds me of Jonny Lang so much (who I was gonna see this weekend but noooo... it's my sister going away party so I'm not going for my sister... how sweet of me is that!?!?)

As for concerts that i've been to... umm.... a fair amount... but I'm too lazy to think of them all right now... smiling smiley

rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 09:55AM
those dirty scoundrels..

cries for nine days exactly..

all done.

March 10, 2003 11:22AM
I think Isaac (Hanson) should go solo too, he's got a really good voice. Hehe, I've got two friends who are big Hanson fans and they were listening to old CDs the other day. It was interesting.
March 10, 2003 11:23AM
LOL LOL LOL... it was never supposed to leave the room but as a joke on Saturday night when I was in Florida, my friend and I listened to some of their stuff... and I lipsynched and danced like an idiot and she said I should be a comdian. Hmm.. seems to be a common opinion of me around here...

rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 11:54AM
Hmm.. yes, you should be a comedian. Or a librarian. Not sure where librarian came from but it sounded good. Hehe. smiling smiley
March 10, 2003 12:09PM
Hmm... librarian... I think that would probably not be a good idea, I'm too loud for a library I think... Not loud like obnoxious loud... but still...
Thanks.
Rock.on.Colleen.

March 11, 2003 05:25AM
I imagine you must organize and shelf books like a bad ass though.

Hmmmmmm?!?!

March 11, 2003 03:17PM
annie- do u post on afh?

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
March 11, 2003 03:33PM
i don't think tay having a baby 5 months after he is married quite makes him a "ho." he's going to be, what? 20 or 21? this friday, and he's been in the music business since he was 14?, so i think he is probably quite mature.

not to mention how many people have kids and never get married...

yeah, so, hanson still rules all of you. xD

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
March 11, 2003 03:43PM
wow....Hanson....isn't that the hmm...bop kids.

all I have to say is WOW

~MeLiSsA
March 11, 2003 03:50PM
Yup, they are the MMMbop kids. Now I'm gonna have that in my head! lol. I really like the beginning part of it though.. "so many relationships in this life..." dont know how it goes after that but it's pretty. My friend who is a fan of them thinks that song both ruined and made them, lol.
March 11, 2003 04:05PM
Yeah... sorry. I didn't really mean Taylor is a ho... I was just over-exaggerating I guess. Sorry. They took too long to make another record after This Time Around so I've given up on them... that is until Isaac goes solo which he should do. Anyhow...

"you have so many relationships in this life, only one or two will last...
you go through all the pain and strife and then you turn your back and they're gone so fast"

Yep. Thats it...

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 11, 2003 04:40PM
You tell em Colleen.. other girl..

Without Mmm Bopp the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame would mean nothingg!!

Walks away quietly@

March 11, 2003 05:46PM
We were just listening to Hanson in the car today. They have some interesting lyrics. "I wish that I could say that I was sure about it. I'm definetly sure that I'm not sure" or something. Maybe it's the other way around but either way, interesting. And I love "Love Song". It's done by just Ike...
March 12, 2003 05:12AM
What are you trying to say 3eyedaliens; I'm your little lamb and I'm lost dang it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π