ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's weird...

Posted by Madonna 

Re: It's weird...
March 10, 2003 06:41AM
Ohh ohh! I know, Colleen! Gymnophobia is fear of being naked, isn't it?

Oh yeah, I got your lovely postcard today. 86 Degrees? You suck.

March 10, 2003 07:00AM
madonna, are you okay?

and dude, please refrain from using the p-word. And no one here is going to dignify your question with an answer.

~lori~
March 10, 2003 07:54AM
i was attacked by a wild turkey

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 10, 2003 08:13AM
The p word doesnt bother me at all...there are def other words though that do...

and rachel you are the cutest!!! Im not big for the ocean either...but i will go in a little...fish dont scare me as much as being eattin by a shark does...i dont mind hot guys on the beach either...yo thomas come run on my beach haha

Mandy
March 10, 2003 08:51AM
ugh, the p-word is the grossest. and the c-word.

*shudder*

sorry, i dont have any "animals gone wild" stories

Post Edited (03-10-03 18:28)
March 10, 2003 09:11AM
I was bitten by a damn turkey in Australia. The stupid thing just came over to me and bit my finger when I was looking the other way sitting on a bench. I wanted to kick it. lol

And I saw this guy riding a bike get attacked by a magpie 3 times. Ity knocked him off his bike so the guy started walking the bike. I was sitting down at a cafe eating and then out of no where it attacked him again. Now, the guy is really looking around and his hand is on his face b/c I guess it pecked him then out of no where again....it attacked him. I was hysterical laughing. Thinking about it now I'm cracking up. That is by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. I hate those damn birds!!

Post Edited (03-10-03 18:13)

~MeLiSsA
March 10, 2003 09:38AM
March 10, 2003 09:40AM
YAY Lissa! I heard that on the radio once "nearly impossible question of the day" but anyhoo! I am scared of water kinda too, I'm not a good swimmer! And a fish bit me while i was snorkeling in the reef in Australia.

Colleen.

March 10, 2003 11:02AM
Spiders mostly but I sound like a card-board cut out or something like that.

Can you believe that guy using the p-word like that?

Way out of line, way out of line.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 10, 2003 11:04AM
Nah... my sister is deathly afraid of spiders. And that's right... tell that guy off for using that disgusting word...

Rock-on.Colleen

Yeah... I'm procrastinating on my homework again...

March 10, 2003 11:29AM
Well if you insist..

how dare you guy.. how darree youuu.. shakes fists#

There I think that should do it. He still says the word but he cried a little. Maybe he just got something in his eye.

For Colleen grinning smiley

March 10, 2003 11:32AM
smiling smiley I love everyone on this board... I mean, I can totally feel the love floating around!

rock-on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 11:35AM
Well I do only what I know how to do..

I mean, what else what I do.. I mean come on!

smiling smiley

Put's on Shirt@

Reads: Down with homework

This can only end in school uniforms but me and Colleen will have good laughs until then..

ok ok I'm really leaving now.. bye bye

March 10, 2003 11:38AM
All spiders should burn in hell...i HATE spiders...not really phobic about them or anything but i HATE them...all of them should die...and yea yea i know the whole the the world would be overly infested crap...whatever...i still think theyre creepy and i still hate them....

I do however have a phobia of clowns...they my friends are evil evil beings

and sometimes i have a phobia of brian...but who doesnt now and then...jk i LOVE me some brian

Mandy
March 10, 2003 11:41AM
Mandy! Clowns! AHHHHH!!!!! I just watched IT last week and have developed a serious complexion about clowns.... creeeeeeepy. (which for some reason reminds of that line, "but whatever I do for you I'm still the creep"... I love the way he says creep. It's such a great word"

Brianphobia... not so much, more like brians-afro-phobia... LOL

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 11:54AM
Cosmo?

Is that you???
March 10, 2003 12:10PM
HUH? Cosmo? Not me... sorry if you meant me/ sorry if you didn't mean me. Whatever... smiling smiley

Rock.On.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 12:44PM
I never have nor will i ever watch that movie...if i were to...i may just die...im not kidding...id cry from previews to credits

Mandy
March 10, 2003 01:01PM
"madonna, are you okay?"
nope, not at all......

and ummm what happened to my random post about chocolate???? now it's full of p's and c's
March 10, 2003 01:05PM
hmmmm okay....

I just ate some chocolate, and it was chocolatey, but it was also peanut-buttery because it had peanut butter inside (Palmer's chocolate! mmmm!) So that relates, right?

We all know no one on this board is really "okay" on the inside so don't worry...

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 01:15PM
no, that's not what the question about me being okay was about.....
March 10, 2003 01:33PM
oh, sorry.

colleen.

March 10, 2003 02:35PM
*gives madonna a big 'ole bear hug*

~lori~
March 10, 2003 02:41PM
Pussy Pussy Pussy Pussy (cat) tongue sticking out smiley I LOVE colleen she so Fine and sexy and hot and Fine and sexy and Hot and Fine and sexy and Hot !! Yea Ma Name is Scott By the way, Im From Kiwi Land and i like Pussy, colleen has da best One, aye colleen, yea she knows so, Laters dudes

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
March 10, 2003 03:01PM
Ahhh.. is there such thing as board sexual harrassment? Anyone? HELP ME!

Colleen.

March 10, 2003 03:11PM
March 10, 2003 03:15PM
HELP ME! SOMEONE... ANYONE....

March 11, 2003 03:21AM
i think i developed a phobia of internet message board stalkers that are obcessed with the p word........ :p

let's see....i was hit with a bottle rocket when i was like 8. took me a while to get over a fear of fireworks lol...i think i'm good now

~Ryan~
March 11, 2003 05:12AM
i got an idea colleen....i wonder, if we bitch to scottyrock, if there's anyway to get him to block certain people...?

~lori~
March 11, 2003 05:29AM
Hmmm..... Good idea. Or we just email Juan-o and tell him! I am freaked out man!

Rock.on.Colleen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π