ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

john's long hair

Posted by Felissa 

Re: john's long hair
March 10, 2003 10:59AM
Colleen you are such a spaz...........(as family i can tell you this)

Oh and by the way you forgot someone on your JH list

Jimi Hendrix

Heather
March 10, 2003 11:07AM
HEATHER!!!! I miss you girlie!!!! Yeah but if I put Jimi Hendrix, then he would be older than Dad and then Dad wouldn't the 'leader'... but if Jimi Hendrix is gonna be the leader I think I could agree with you. Who else am I missing??

Colleen (I love my sister!)

March 10, 2003 11:15AM
Ummm, thats all i can think of right now.
Yeah i miss you too!! r u coming up on friday or saturday?? I cant wait to see you, youll be sooo tan....GRRRR....

Heather
March 10, 2003 11:22AM
LOL... I'm coming up on Friday as soon as Panera hands me my big whopping paycheck for like $70... otherwise I would be up on Thursday night! Get on your AIM now girlie before everyone thinks we are psycho.... Are you hitting refresh every 2 seconds now too??? Because that's what I'll be doing when I'm home this weekend!

Rock.on. Colleen.

March 10, 2003 12:18PM
>>p.s. when i said "classless", i was talking about someone's comments in this thread, not the entire topic itself. i don't appreciate condescension especially when it is manipulated with coyness.<<

*stands up.....applauds nice and loud for rachel*

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 10, 2003 02:10PM
I'll just nod and and agree with you Amy.

Nods$

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 10, 2003 02:37PM
steph...i hope you don't think i was talking about you...my post came right after yours and when i re-read it, i thought you might take it that way....please don't. i love you, you know that.

xo

and thank you amyyawning smiley)

:::::bows::::::

rachel......
March 11, 2003 05:34AM
I guess we all can forgive you this time Rachel... although I was incredibly hurt before by whatever it was you said, whenever you said it.

Soo hurt.. cries a single.. wait, two single tears#

March 11, 2003 08:09AM
haha rachels cool d00d. dont mock rachel.

and yeah i wasnt offended or anything. takes a little more than that. ahh i see rachel soon!
March 11, 2003 11:11AM
Does this mean you're fake by night?!?! Ohhhh..

Ok, ok, that's the end of it; the end of it all!

Pleasure to make both of your aquaintances.

March 11, 2003 11:17AM
what's going on here?

rachel......
March 11, 2003 11:20AM
I'm saying hello, how are you and being nice.

Isn't it intriguing?

March 11, 2003 11:37AM
...enigmatically charming, yes...

*blink*blink*

Post Edited (03-12-03 04:09)

rachel......
March 11, 2003 02:21PM
haha realbyday is my lame attempt at an abstract screen name.. because you can be soo abstract with AOL and all.
March 11, 2003 04:37PM
I'm glad that makes two of us!

*blink*blink* yourself.. you left me little choice.

Especially when used the big word enig.. well you know what you wrote.

March 11, 2003 07:10PM
two who are charmed? or two who are enigmatic?

rachel......
March 12, 2003 05:15AM
Oh my goodnessss...

I'll leave myself as enigmatic as always and you can be charmed/ charming. You better not take advantage of me Rachel! Whatever that means...

March 12, 2003 05:53AM
*back on the subject of hair*
(not that I care if we are off topic, but I have something to say about all this hair-y-ness talk)

I was just checkin out the JFK (July For Kings, duh! Sheesh people!) message board and Joe (singer) and Sam (drummer) have made polls about what they should do with their hair. Hmm. Weird. They have too much in common with ND lately. It freaks me out.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 12, 2003 06:39AM
nah, i think they've been readin the nine days board, and got inspired...

rachel......
March 12, 2003 06:39AM
oh yeah...*blink*blink*

rachel......
March 12, 2003 06:49AM
LOL. Could be... JFK is great though. I *aahhhhhhhhhhhh* shutting up now... that's personal.

Sorry.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 12, 2003 07:01AM
tease yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 12, 2003 07:04AM
Get online... I might be able to share some *exclusive* info... Not really but it makes me wonder.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 12, 2003 08:07AM
Yeah, that's what comes to my mind when I think of Colleen.

One big ole tease.

grinning smiley

Short hair on guys is cool. Long hair on ladies (down) is nice.

March 12, 2003 08:14AM
...i was just talking to my beautiful friend who i always am so jealous of cuz she's one of those girls who looks perfect even at 7 in the morning with puffy eyes and sleep breath...anyway, i told her my hair is getting really long, and it's starting to annoy me, and i asked her what i should do, cuz she's had this long, perfect hair ever since i've known her, and she said put it in a ponytail or a bun all the time, which is what i do anyway, but then i feel like that's a waste of long hair, and what's the point of having it long if you're going to have it back all the time? but when it's down, it makes me absolutely insane cuz it's tickly and hairs are always falling out of my head and attatching to my shirt in just the spot i can't reach, and it's blonde, so i can't see them to pull them off....and....grrrr, ya know? so, i guess i was just wondering....do i chop it all off and feel like a failure cuz i've been trying to grow it for 15 years, or so i keep it long and put it up all the time...and what is the point of that??? *sigh*

rachel......
March 12, 2003 08:22AM
I just got my hair cut saturday. It was pretty long, now it's shoulder lenght. As annoying as it was long, I miss it sad smiley. But I like the new cut too. So I'll probably let it grow out again.

And I also have the problem with hairs getting on my shirt. I've been told numerous times by friends (direct quote) "your breast is shedding". That always sucks.

Kat

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
March 12, 2003 08:24AM
and they tickle like MAD! the good side about cutting your hair is that it's much healthier after a cut and seems to just spring and bounce around....but then there's the problem of missing the long hair....basically, i guess, the grass is always greener....*sigh*

rachel......
March 12, 2003 08:59AM
long.. blonde.. hair..

skirt..

Umm.. don't cut it please.. I bet you must look great!

Hang in there; like a real trooper!

I think it's just an excuse to look at your breasts winking smiley

March 12, 2003 09:04AM
This would be my friends who are girls who tell me this though... Do guys really use excuses anyways?

Kat
March 12, 2003 09:08AM
I just cut my hair too, it was semi-long and now its shoulder length. I guess its better to me, but you still have the shedding which is soooo annoying! mines usually in a pony tail because it just irritates me having it down

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π