ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

does anybody..

Posted by emily 

does anybody..
March 09, 2003 03:16AM
remember the old MTV show/movie/CDs 2gether? god i was deathly obsessed with it a few years back...but ive changed my taste in shtuff since then. but i was just wondering who else watched it, or loved it, or even hated it. i miss qt (michael cuccione)...he died....it was so sad..he was only 16 (and for 3 days)...well...thats it...respond! smiling smileysmiling smiley

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
Re: does anybody..
March 09, 2003 03:39AM
I REMEMBER THAT! Its so weird that you wrote that too, I was just talking to a friend of mine about that and I started singing one of their songs, "I know my calculus it says you plus me equals us..." hahaha

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 09, 2003 04:04AM
Oh man... me and my friends were beyond obsessed with 2gether in... 7th grade. I remember taping the movie, and watching it everyday. No joke. (im ashamed). And I was in love with qt, while my friends all loved chad. I had their first cd and watched the show a few times.

That was back when I worshiped nsync too. Ugh. Proud to say my taste in music has changed.

It was sad when qt died though.

Kat

"The Password is..."
March 09, 2003 04:11AM
yeah....they did a whole memorial at the horrible concert at jones beach when ninedays opened and it was brian's birthday. Besides ninedays opening that was by far the worst concert i have ever bought tickets to. I think i stayed for an hour.

~MeLiSsA
March 09, 2003 04:33AM
haha i was so qt when me and my friends did 2gether for a talent show

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
March 09, 2003 05:26AM
I remember that show! It was funny. My friends and I used to play that CD a lot. Ahh, the memories... hehe, now I'm gonna have the songs in my head. smiling smiley
March 09, 2003 07:33AM
me and my friends took a picture of us all holding signs that said U + Me = Us, one sign per word. It as sooo stupid, but fun at the time.

Kat

"The Password is..."
March 09, 2003 01:49PM
alex solowitz= mickey the "bad boy" from 2gether/hot guy in "never been kissed" who shows up to the prom dressed as a turtle........he's gorgeous

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 09, 2003 01:51PM
jones beach

hgahaha

that means the tailgate

wow
that was almost 2 years ago!

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
March 09, 2003 02:43PM
emily, do u post on the rooney board?
cause some girl named emily just started a thread there called "2gether"

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
March 10, 2003 05:43AM
the "old" mtv show? my GOSH. 2-3 years doesn't make a show OLD.

If you wanna go into old MTV shows that kicks so much ass...how about The State? Hands down the funniest **** I've ever seen. Or...the first season of The Real World, back when Julie and Eric's budding relationship was so controversial? What about the Jay and Silent Bob shorts they used to show between commercials? What about "MTV's Most Wanted," hosted by the epitome of a sexy beast - Simon Rex? What about Head Bangers Ball?

Anyway, I was all over 2Gether back in 10th and 11th grade. We used to have sing alongs to Say It, Don't Spray It during Precalc. And you all know Jerry was the hottest member of 2Gether. I mean, he was the heartthrob and all. (i <33 evan farmer, he's the only reason I sat through Austin Powers - Goldmember. He was such a hot young #2.)

~lori~
March 10, 2003 07:25AM
no i dont post on that board. thats kinda weird tho...yeah i know the show isnt "old"...i was jsut saying old, as in its not on any more... i remember sitting in my car, listening to their cd, and dreaming about being famous and how these songs are so pointless and i love them...i still do it...just to different music, and the songs arent as pointless. i miss 2g. they were awesome...mock boysbands rock.

-Emily

&quot;forever bored and outside from the in-crowd...&quot;
March 10, 2003 11:14AM
Jail bait was funny too. That girl was pretty.. or one of them anyway..

yeah..

I absolutely love her when she smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π