ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days Publicity

Posted by Hat_Fairy 

Nine Days Publicity
December 23, 2003 01:39PM
I keep making people i know listen to Nine Days songs, and it's very obvious to me that when you hear them you love them. If only Nine Days could get some pulicity. They should get on Oprah or something. This is probably obvious to everyone, but there has to be a way for them to get back into the public eye. Their problem is not the quality of their music. I want to help them!!

Re: Nine Days Publicity
December 23, 2003 01:42PM
Oprah???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 23, 2003 01:45PM
Hey. It could happen. Everyone listens to Oprah. (At least the idiots in the media do.)
December 23, 2003 03:07PM
i would love to see nine days on conan. he's the best late night host (by far) and he's in new york, where nine days rarely strays from. come on, boys, give o'brien a call!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
December 23, 2003 03:08PM
or send him the new cd.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

December 27, 2003 10:32AM
oprah<3333

December 27, 2003 02:37PM
Oprah NOOOO!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 27, 2003 06:13PM
Oprah = GAY!
Obrian would be cool....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
December 27, 2003 08:26PM
Don't you have that Letterman guy there in the US? Or is he dead?

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
December 28, 2003 02:02AM
cuz its just that easy...

make a call...get on the show..

comon people.
December 28, 2003 02:07AM
i was thinking about sending Rock Sound some info about nine days.. just to make a little feature about. hmm... i doubt that they will do it but i can always try!

December 28, 2003 04:35AM
you have more of a chance of getting on a talkshow by calling than by not calling. it won't be much more of a chance, but it will definitely be more of a chance.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

December 28, 2003 05:05AM
they can get on one of the big ones ...tell the story how Sony screwed them, and play an amazing song.

~Ryan~
December 28, 2003 06:09AM
We should all flood conan with mail until he lets them on.

December 28, 2003 07:00AM
go for it!
for goodness sake let's get them on someone's show.
December 28, 2003 07:26AM
Someone has to take the first step... I'm a dutchy, so not the right person to do so, so come on, someone....!

December 28, 2003 09:16AM
Hey Hey Hey!
I emailed the David Letterman Show. The email said:
"I enjoy seeing different musical artists on the show. Though it surprises me that you have not yet had the band "Nine Days" on. They play all over New York, and have had several hit songs. As a regular viewer, I would like to see them on the show."
C'mon people, get in on the action, and get them on TV!
December 28, 2003 10:13AM
nah, go with Conan. he's a God.

~Ryan~
December 28, 2003 02:02PM
How do you email conan's show?

December 28, 2003 07:57PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 29, 2003 12:37AM
If you mail them, maybe you could mention 'Absolutely (story of a girl)'.

I think Letterman is pretty cool... it's the only show we have in Holland.... (or had actually)

December 29, 2003 02:13AM
well they'll get on God's show and we'll send you guys a tape.

~Ryan~
December 29, 2003 02:30AM
Again, how do you email conan's show?

December 29, 2003 03:45AM
www.hiswebsiteorthewebsiteofthebroadcasterofhisprogram.com?

December 29, 2003 04:12AM
if you go to the conan o'brien website (just type conan o'brien into a search engine and it'll come up), it has a "contact us" link. that'll probably work.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π