ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AHHH! Get it out of my head!!!

Posted by Frogmush 

AHHH! Get it out of my head!!!
March 09, 2003 06:04AM
When i first heard from people that their favorite nine days song was Down With The Ship, I could not figure out why. I mean it is a great song, I love it, but i wouldnt call it my favorite. Lately i have had it in my head no matter what i do. WHY? is it cursed or something. No matter what im doing at any time, all i can hear in my head is "we go down with the ship, captains of our destiny"... AHHHHH!!!!.. Make it stop... it's been going for like a month... does anyone else experience this? Is this why some people call it their favorfite ND song?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
Re: AHHH! Get it out of my head!!!
March 09, 2003 07:18AM
funnystory......... i was chilling friday night at my freinds work w. some chic that works there and my freind.. and the person i was w... it's a little sub place.. so we're talking all of the sudden i just break out singing good freind quite loudly they all looked at me. and i was like i'll go get my cd in the car you can listen to it.. and they are like .. no shut up! it was so funny.. cuz i can't sing for the life of me.... yea so good freind has been stuck in my head since i've listened to it....funny.. ahaha

s [insanesanity]
March 09, 2003 07:47AM
Rach, do you still have intuitions as to when Good Friend is going to be played on the radio???

*Val*

March 09, 2003 09:49AM
I have songs running through my head constantly and I can never get them out. It drives me insane! If you see me walking somewhere I'm be air-guitaring or air-drumming. Then sitting down I'm be dancing to the song in my head. Then start signing it out loud. Quiet a funny site.~~~I've actually never heard Good Friend on the radio. And today I realized that that a similar story about a good friend of mine and me

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 09, 2003 12:47PM
oh my gosh val!!!! i had totally forgotten about that!!!! lol! that used to happen to me all the time!

yeah, eric, you're not alone....they seem to come in waves...there'll be WEEKS where i can't get 'things we said' out of my head (that rhymes!!)...and then it'll go on to 'good friend'...which i have stuck now because of this thread...then it'll be 'shipwreck water'...that one seems to be extra sticky....'7 windsor court' gets stuck pretty hard too....i guess there are worse things...sometimes i get christina aguilera stuck in there....i'd much rather have nine days winking smiley

rachel......
March 09, 2003 03:20PM
i love that quote from Regrets.. that is like my favorite song by nine days

Eric
March 09, 2003 05:49PM
You just killed me so the story goes...

Imagining he feels...

If I am...

All your carefully worded letters...

257 weeks...

That'll do it for me.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 10, 2003 07:43AM
subliminal messages

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 10, 2003 10:06AM
Oh yeah I forgot to tell everyone this... I talked to John about this, and he said they know it happens to all of us and they did it on purpose. They are actually sending us subliminal messages to do different things. Have you ever noticed how you do things that you don't realize you're doing and then later you look back and were like "whoa! why did I do that? Yeah. They guys are fully aware of the subliminal messages they are sending us... We all better be on the watch now, because we don't want these subliminal messages telling us to do something we are REALLY gonna regret, like bite off someone's nose or something... So watch out now!

Just kidding.... smiling smiley
Rock-on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 03:50PM
EXCUSE ME! Runs to front of message board (is there a front, like the front of a room??) Hmm... *debates this and then moves on* Why hasn't anyone replied to my oh so hilarious post. Or was it that lame? Yeah it was probably that lame.

I'm gonna shut up now... Is anyone on the board right now? Anyone? *sigh*

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 03:55PM
I am! ::raises hand:: I didn't see that post til now. What's crazy is that I actually believed some of it, lol. ::Runs to bite off someone's nose::
March 10, 2003 04:01PM
Oh no... my warning came too late...

March 11, 2003 11:38AM
*bites your FACE* smiling smiley hehe no more face for you

-Emily

"forever bored and outside from the in-crowd..."
March 11, 2003 02:42PM
NOO!!! I like my face... well... yeah it's not bad... and it's the only one I've got! smiling smiley

Colleen.

March 12, 2003 05:42AM
That Emily is a vicious one.. yeah well..

Not bad?! Not bad??! Well I'm satisfied.

Runs away@

I absolutely love her when she smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π