ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Something Corporate

Posted by cber 

Something Corporate
January 08, 2004 08:43AM
I wanted to put a plug in for "Something Corporate". I have been listening to this band for some time now and they are excellent. They are a great new band with piano involvement. I personally think they transcended punk with piano. They really sound great so check them out!!! If you love Nine Days I promise you will slowly fall in love with this band. Great songs on the "Leaving through the window" CD.The "North" CD which is a 2003 release is alright but I suggest the 2002 release of "Leaving through the window" as a first choice.
www.somethingcorporate.com
Check them out and tell me what you think!!!
Re: Something Corporate
January 08, 2004 11:07AM
I love SC!!!! They come to Cinci all the time, and shockingly I cant go for strange turn of events, every time!
January 08, 2004 03:56PM
theyre freakin fantastic i love all of their stuff...i agree on leaving through the window... north is good...space is a great song...but leaving through the window is one of my favorite cds ever

*~katie~*
January 09, 2004 12:52AM
i dont have any cd, but their songs 'I Woke Up In A Car' , 'Punk Rock Princess' and 'Space' are just brilliant.

January 09, 2004 01:13AM
yay!!!!!!!!!! i love soco!! i only just got north, and ive actually listened to it non stop since it arrived!
January 10, 2004 12:21PM
im sad for something corporate. they are good, but now they have the whole image thing going. and its sad, because they could have done it without the new look.
January 11, 2004 06:14PM
melissa, they're on a corporate label... and when you're signed you have tons of monkeys trying to spike your hair... it sucks, but its true.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π