ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

sad and pathetic, but true nonetheless...

Posted by Rachel 

sad and pathetic, but true nonetheless...
January 12, 2004 12:54PM
few things bring me as much unexpected and uncontrollable joy as switching the radio on and hearing "absolutely"....

sheer, unadulterated, shameless glee i tell you....

rachel......
Re: sad and pathetic, but true nonetheless...
January 12, 2004 12:55PM
When ever i hear them on the radio i turn it up insanely loud and sing along.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 12, 2004 02:55PM
i was working on a movie today, and the lead actress in the film started singing absolutely. i asked her if she knew who sang it. she didn't. i had to educate her.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
January 12, 2004 10:56PM
i don't even like the song that much, but hearing ninedays on the radio is CRAZY i love it. i totally am with you there rachel.

January 13, 2004 12:04AM
your "h" button broken on your new laptop?
January 13, 2004 02:49AM
no, i'm just a opeless typer ;o)

Post Edited (01-13-04 11:49)

rachel......
January 13, 2004 01:23PM
hehe.. I turn it up real loud too.. but when i come to stop lights i turn it down cuz people look and see me singing.. and feel like a total dumbass singing that song...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
January 13, 2004 01:33PM
well, it happened like this....i was driving home from work and listening to...probably my steadman cd, and all of the sudden i thought to myself, "everyone tells me they hear absolutely" on the radio all the time, but i never hear it. i should urn on the radio for a bit and see if they play it..." sure enough, i flipped through all the channels and then back to the one i started with and there it was, middle of the 2nd verse........it's like i forget that song was number one....i don't understand what it's like outside of this nine days bubble.........

anyway, i blasted it and sang at the top of my lungs....even at the stoplights ;o)

rachel......
January 13, 2004 03:02PM
glee. thats the exact perfect word for it.

sheer nine days glee.
January 14, 2004 04:57AM
nothing better than that...i remember hearing good friend on the radio...sadly those days are gone

*~katie~*
January 14, 2004 05:49AM
better than that would be to hear something from the new album on the air.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π