ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Good one

Posted by Bones45 

Good one
March 10, 2003 11:57AM
Funny signature from a person on my Islanders BBS...

"Musicians and dancers are alot alike. There are two kinds of each. Jazz musicians, like ballet dancers, are respected, but more often than not are broke. Rock musicians however, like strippers, are not respected, but they are then ones that make all the money. (and have all the fun)"

Mennis84
Re: Good one
March 10, 2003 12:16PM
*laughs*
I love it, I love it, I love it... sounds like something I would say *dammit* why didn't I think of that first?!?!

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 12:29PM
eeeeeeeeee just like me!!!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 10, 2003 12:32PM
Amy- You're a stripper? Whoa, cool... just kidding... I know what you mean... I took ballet throughout elementary, middle and high school but now that I'm in college I don't have any money for lessons... sad smiley Anyhow...

Rock.On.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 12:44PM
actually......in the show at school (which if you live on long island, i go to sachem) i'm a whore and i get to do theis whole sexy chair dance thing...so yea.....for now i'm kindof a stripper

i havent taken ballet since i was like 7...i'm more of a hip hop type of girl.......there isnt anything i cant do

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 10, 2003 12:49PM
i wish i could dance...theres only one kinda of dance i AM good at winking smiley

Mandy
March 10, 2003 12:50PM
horizontal lombada????
lol......mandy baby, i love you!!!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 10, 2003 12:56PM
Hmmm right now i wished i played one of the parlor girls instead of olivia in twelth night.....i have to marry someone who doesnt know how to use breath mints......
March 10, 2003 12:58PM
Ewww... you should give them a toothbrush and toothpaste as a special present for umm... Happy March 11 or something.

Only one song comes to mind whenever I think of someone stripping... it's from Empire Records.... Snake.... snake.... one more button undone.... okay. Enough for the singing.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 10, 2003 12:59PM
okay maybe im good at a couple more than one

Amy you trip me out...i love you bubba

Mandy

March 10, 2003 12:59PM
ok i'm so confused right now........

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 10, 2003 01:01PM
Awww.... we still love you.

--you know who I am!

March 10, 2003 01:05PM
eeeeeeeee bubba

yea you sexy thang!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π