ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My pictures from CMU

Posted by KittyLaPurrKG 

My pictures from CMU
February 11, 2003 03:10PM
First off, Hi, I'm Kourtney nice to meet ya'll! I'm a student at Central and I LOVE 9 days.

Next order of business I have 3 rolls of 9 days film that is on my computer and I don't know where to upload it so that I can share!!! PLEASE Comment and help me out! And I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ash.....I have a good one of you and John, I have no idea why I took it...I have a few pics of them w/random girls lol....BTW, do you and Lissa go to CMU??

*Kourtney*

"I gots maad skillzz"-John @ CMU 2/8/03
Re: My pictures from CMU
February 11, 2003 04:27PM
if u have ur pics as jpegs and zip them all up
i can put them on goninedays with ur name

another place to put them is yahoo they have a free album
February 11, 2003 04:27PM
February 11, 2003 10:25PM
Kourtney, I will be going to Central next year... Lissa is still waiting from her 1st choice college to answer back, since it's out of state. I can't wait to see your pictures!!! I would say I would offer you space on my site, but looks like you already got someone to host your pictures smiling smiley
Will you be going to Chicago on Sunday?

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 12, 2003 06:47AM
webshots.com is GREAT for pictures

and brinkster.com is for websites but you can upload the pics and show them from there grinning smiley
February 12, 2003 08:20AM
Wow I can't say no to having them on goninedays.com that would make me feel so special! I can't wait to share them w/you.....I will email Monica after I get back from dinner, and in the meantime I'm silly and I forgot about yahoo! Ash if you still want them for your site we can do that too, I'm down for spreading the 9 days LOVE! smiling smiley

Love always,
*Kourtney*

February 12, 2003 10:53AM
How do you make them a zip file?? I don't want to send them individually......

February 14, 2003 01:07AM
Hey, just wondering where (if) your pics ended up getting posted. I would love to see them. The show was great, really enjoyed it! Thx!
February 14, 2003 03:05AM
Still workin on it I have about 1/2 of them uploaded to yahoo...I will post the link asap.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π