ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

made my day

Posted by scubacayman88 

made my day
January 28, 2004 01:21PM
This was amazing, I was driving to the batting cages today and I turned on 101.9 FM, and the DJ was talking and he was like, "this next song is by nine days and has been requested by Kevin...So here is If I am by Nine Days!" WOW!!! I didn't know if he'd even play it, it's great to hear my request though! normally just hearing ND on the radio is great, but this totally made my entire day...ya, just thought i'd share my happiness. :-)

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
Re: made my day
January 28, 2004 01:36PM
The mix does play ninedays quite a bit. I even heard good friend played once.

Post Edited (01-28-04 22:36)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 28, 2004 02:10PM
ya, they're a good station.

Rock on...
Kevin

January 28, 2004 02:40PM
aww thats such a happy story ! if only it happened more often...

*~katie~*
January 28, 2004 03:53PM
oh yay Chicago thread!! I love the mix. They seem to have always been supporters of ninedays. I saw 2 free ninedays shows sponsered by them, and I remember hearing Good Friend a few times when it was released.

~Danielle~

"You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
January 28, 2004 03:59PM
awwwwwwwwwww so cute!

January 28, 2004 04:21PM
hey..i'm from malaysia..one of the radio station here played nine days-good friend very often last time...but now not anymore=(
January 28, 2004 06:47PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 28, 2004 09:23PM
hey Katie, do you know that now with WLIR gone there's really no one to play 9days music anymore !! it's great to be on long island .

Post Edited (01-29-04 06:24)
January 28, 2004 11:19PM
ya, the mix sponsers some great bands. Their After 5 Live shows are excellent.

Rock on...
Kevin

January 29, 2004 01:53AM
waoooaahh!! chicago people here. yeah they play if i am a lot.

call that lady in the daytime sometimes shell even put your voice on if you give her a good recording 773.591.6800

Post Edited (01-29-04 10:54)

-Brian
January 29, 2004 02:03AM

I spend way to much time around computers.

For a moment there I thought that was an IP address.

Though admittedly American phone numbers look weird to me anyway.

What bit is what?

Brit example: (00000) 000000

The bit in brackets is the area code, London, Birmingham, Manchester etc..... The other six digits are the destination phone in that area.

(0800) area codes are usually the free ones..... I think.

Enlighten me.

January 29, 2004 02:14AM
(000) 000-0000

the part in brackets is our area code, meaning state usually, or part of state, and the next three digits are neighborhoods i guess but its changing allt he time b/c people can now move and keep their numbers... and the last four digits is your house...

but even the area code is begining to not matter with the high use of cellphones in our country. (also cell phones cause places to get a second area code because so many people have multiple numbers)

for instance in maryland the baltimore area code is 410, but you know its a cellphone from baltimore if its 443, if a 443 calls a 410 its not long distance its the same place, they just needed more numbers.

January 29, 2004 03:18AM
Way too confusing!what ever happened to smoke signals??

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 29, 2004 03:40AM

I love Long Island but it sucks just the same.
You end up hating so much that you stay. Those of you who live here know what I'm talking about.Taxes-politics etc...
I want HEAT...so I can play softball all year round.

I personally like the cups with string attached for communication!
January 29, 2004 09:26AM
ya, that would be my only motavation to have summer year-round, BASEBALL! ya, i'm a bit obsessive, w/e man...

Rock on...
Kevin

January 30, 2004 03:13PM
yeah i live in the 309 area code but my phone is an 847 just so people back home can call me without long distance... its getting really crazy. up in the city they are startin to do that thing where cells get their own area code and such. soon all numbrs will just be ten digit

and by the way, your crazy foreign numbers freak me out

-Brian
January 30, 2004 04:11PM
lou thats true and NOT funny...it was crushing when LIR changed...terry and i were in the car and just couldnt understand why we were hearing a spanish station from ct...i cant even get their new station at my house so i am totally without any decent radio stations...whats left for me now WPLJ, 94.3, Q104.3 ---what am i to do ?

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π