ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SMTESITD

Posted by cber 

SMTESITD
February 03, 2004 03:47AM
Wow I cannot stop listening to it!!!It's taking over my life!!!
"Sweeter than..." can grow on you like a fungis
Re: SMTESITD
February 03, 2004 03:49AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 03, 2004 03:49AM
What is this thread about?

SMTESITD... (????)

or

Sweeter than...

?

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
February 03, 2004 03:52AM
See, now thats what I am talking about...If you bought the CD you would know!!
John's Solo CD, which is a Nine Days Project because they do "Ultimate Love Song" live.....
Now I did post a Nine Days Thread and still....
I like you Meel but you are hitting a bunch of chords here
Focus
February 03, 2004 03:57AM
Meelman: SMTESITD = 17 Minutes 38 Seconds in the Dark

Or at least I assume it does

February 03, 2004 04:09AM
Uh Cber, now you are going way too far!!

First, I didn't say there was ANYTHING wrong with this thead. That SMTESITD is just new to me, I use to write it as 17m38s or just the full lenght name.

Second, I was just asking a question.

Third, I have bought Seventeenminutesandthirtyeightsecondsinthedark, so what are you talking about? I listen it every day, so... I know it, I didn't know the long SMTE... bla thing, that's all.

Ontopic then...

Sweeter than... is in my opinion by far my least fav from the EP, BUT, it's still a great song. The other songs are just better, that's all.

February 03, 2004 04:45AM
i still dont have SMTE... uhm whatever and yes i know i should be asshamed. i also still didnt order FTCJ. what kind of nine days fan am I??? sad smiley

February 03, 2004 05:35AM
LOL...I hear ya.....I'm not mad and I do not believe that I went too far considering the circumstances. I forgot that others had used different ways to write the 17m38s so thats my bad...I think it was the way you asked the question that hit my spine.
I was suprised you even asked considering that you have been on here so often and I do send out my apology to you...
February 03, 2004 05:43AM
*hehe*

February 03, 2004 05:50AM
Oh and I really like The In Crowd better and yes "sweeter than..." is not my favorite but it sticks in my head like a fungis...I never said I love it the most..
But hey...He has 5 listenabe songs ...How many bands can pull that off
February 03, 2004 05:53AM
::cough::hanson::cough::

anyhow. yes i LOVE seventeenminutesthirtyeightsecondsinthedark... but i think i like 'ultimate love song' the best ;o)

February 03, 2004 06:27AM
My favorite is Anywhere <3

And it's ok Cber winking smiley

February 03, 2004 07:20AM
Chris is lovin that Hanson
February 03, 2004 08:08AM
honestly cber you should listen to their new song:

http://promo.ticklemepink.org

its free to d/l (legitimately) and the chick who put it up has unlimited bandwidth... honestly just try it ;o)

February 03, 2004 12:55PM
there's just something unsettling about that.....

the shortest six miles of my life
end faster than i would have liked

February 03, 2004 01:28PM
unsettling about what exactly...?

February 03, 2004 02:41PM
I did hear their songs, and they are good, but i just feel ......well............ "old" when Im listening to them.They are good musicians.
February 03, 2004 02:45PM
um, when it comes to music age doesn't matter, or that should stop you from supporting a struggling band of good musicians just like ninedays (they have the same plight)

but yes. ;o) they are good musicians ;o) eeeheheeeee

February 03, 2004 03:21PM
I would be Happy to promote them
I jus feel kind of funny thats all
Heck I listen to Blink 182 why not Hanson
I will browse their site and check out the Underneath Acoustic stuff.
We did have a band that played with us 1 time and they were great and they consisted of "Young Adults" ages 13-16. They were better than half the bands we played with during those years but I am not sure what happened to them. It's sort of like the Justin Timberlake bug.......
you know......Your driving down the road listening to Justin T. and you pull up to your Boys and as you freak out and reach for the volume button to turn it down so your boys don't know what you were listening to...the knob falls off leaving it on ten and a bunch of drunks laughing at you.LOL
February 03, 2004 11:15PM
1738-D

This atleast, makes instant sense.

February 04, 2004 01:13AM
a) hanson's new stuff isn't exactly like JT...
b) that would be awesome if you promote them (that link is really what could make or break them)
c) they're not 11-16 anymore! 18, 21, & 23. and the 21yrold has a family (wife and one and a half yr old). so their lyrics are much more mature and well, real.
d) they don't have a label like nd, they left the corporate industry because of creative differences as well... and since that split, they just finished a 40-something date sold out tour at carnegie hall. but it cost them a TON of money. so if you could check out their new stuff that would be awesome ;o)

but i totally know what you mean about that jt thing ;o)

February 04, 2004 01:32AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 04, 2004 01:39AM
yeah i think 17:38 in the dark would be alright by me... but i call it 'john's ep'

February 04, 2004 01:45AM
I am actually listening to them and it's really good. i know their not like JT I just used him as a reference to what happens when you pull up to your friends playing it. LOL
Kind of like Madonna when I was in High School. You would get beat if you admitted that you liked it in school. I towed the line by being a breakdancer for years. I hung out with everyone so I was into lots of different music from Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde to Slayer. It was a very interesting past. But I got along with everyone so each group treated me the same. I used to love B'Dancin. I got to meet Biz markie,who ironically also went to the same school as John and myself. I got to be the only white guy in an all black party, and got paid for it which was a bonus. Now 18 years later I had a back surgery and I tried to hit a windmill and nearly killed myself.LOL not young anymore.
February 04, 2004 02:07AM
aww thats awesome! i hung out with everyone in highschool too... and i listen to all types of music... but i wasn't a B-girl... hahahha. i was a theater kid. but i didn't just hang out with the 'theater kids' my senior year my friends spanned from 8th graders to my age ;o)

February 04, 2004 02:18AM
I did plays until I got into High schoo along with chorus but like John I just didn't feel right in HS being in chorus so that all ended quick...Plus I had a rep. to uphold.LOL
February 04, 2004 02:25AM
as did i ;o)

so john was in plays in high school? he always tells me he wanted to be an actor...

February 04, 2004 02:36AM
Then we'll settle on:

17:38-D

I thank you, and good night.

February 04, 2004 02:40AM
No, He played in the band for a bit but had the same feeling I did about chorus...He thought it was just boring. I do not think he was ever in any of the plays I did but he may have been in a couple. I was a bit older than him so I am not sure.
February 04, 2004 04:44AM
haha *awwwwwwwww* you guys in highschool! LMAO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π