ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I WISH FOR NOTHING BUT THE RAIN.......

Posted by wAnNaBeSoFaRaWaY 

Re: I WISH FOR NOTHING BUT THE RAIN.......
March 16, 2003 01:21PM
haha rachel.....me love you!!!!!!!!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
March 16, 2003 01:23PM
That's good enough for me..

Hands Rachel a shot$

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 16, 2003 07:10PM
We'll you may be underage in the states, but here in the UK we let people drink at 14.

Thats a lie, to be truthful. Its actually 18. But still.
March 16, 2003 11:39PM
"Use a photoshop program and post pictures of "John" all over the internet (I don't care doing/wearing what... as long as its inappropriate... a dress, a speedo, whatever)"

HEE! Where is Sofia?!?!?! HAMPLANDER! AHHH AHAHAHAH

~lori~
March 17, 2003 03:56AM
hmm, the UK drinking age is 18. But ill still be 17 when i'm there (which is next month, woooo!!) Do think anyone will notice that im not 18??

I can only hope.....
Heather
March 17, 2003 05:55AM
HEATHER! This is your older sister speaking to you. BEHAVE OVER THERE!

March 17, 2003 06:58AM
Heather, do you look over 18? If so you should be fine (sorry colleen!)

Anyway, most places will let girls in who are around 18. They generally arn't that bothered. If you can talk the talk, you should be ok to walk the walk, so to speak. Obviously after a few pints your walking capabilities may be slightly imparred, but hey, all good fun!!
March 17, 2003 07:04AM
Don't let her do it... Yeah she can easily look over 18. Ya know this comes from the girl who walk into bars/ clubs in australia with a guy on each arm and never was carded when she was 17. Hmm. Maybe I should ease up on her.

March 17, 2003 07:20AM
Don't worry, colleen, i'll keep and eye on her while she's in the UK. Then again, i might just by the drinks for her.

Where in Oz were you? Was there last summer, had a ball.
March 17, 2003 07:22AM
Sydney actually Wollongong... actually Austinmer which is between those two.

March 17, 2003 07:28AM
Firstly it occurs to me that Mr Jimbo seems to be well travelled. Is there anywhere you haven't been?!

Secondly, you shouldn't have much of a problem 'H'. If you can get away with it over there (21) then you'll probably be 'sozzled' by the time you land over here. (18)

*hic*

"Live for the Dream"
SKETCH
March 17, 2003 07:31AM
Really? I have family who live in south sydney. And i've been to wollongong!! Sydney rocks!!
March 17, 2003 08:00AM
I wish I had family who also happened to live wherever the sun keeps hiding these days..... *sigh*

"Live for the Dream"
SKETCH
March 17, 2003 08:05AM
Sketch, i havn't been to the galapogos islands yet...

Family? Just go talk to strangers, and annoy them for long enough, and they'll think your family!
March 17, 2003 12:29PM
So great to have a big sister lookin after you.....also great to have one to look up to, which is probably how i got the idea in the first place. do as i say not as i do, really hasnt been followed.

Jim-where in the uk do you live? Im going to york.

Heather
March 17, 2003 01:59PM
Sydney is the best! And I can say that from experience b/c I visited other places in Australia. Yep! Sydney Rocks.

March 17, 2003 02:16PM
it's really sunny here in californiayawning smiley)

rachel......
March 17, 2003 02:19PM
RACHEL! YAY!

March 17, 2003 02:38PM
OMG LORI if you talking about the picture i think your talking about that was my wallpaper for THE longest time...DAMNIT i love that picture!!!SOF SOF SOF SOF

come back now!

Mandy
March 17, 2003 03:06PM
COLLEEN! YAY! yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 17, 2003 03:06PM
COLLEEN! YAY! yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 17, 2003 03:08PM
Oooh! I'm worth TWO POSTS!

Double the pleasure, double the fun... well... at least double the fun!

rock.on.Colleen.

March 17, 2003 03:22PM
If you're not good for double pleasure Colleen who is? I demand an answer.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 17, 2003 03:25PM
oh my gosh i just thought of something suprscary!!! what if you double posted your 256th post by mistake??? oh, i'm geting hives ust thinking about it!

rachel......
March 17, 2003 03:37PM
OH MY GOSH! That would suck some major butt (I love saying that!) Dude. I'm getting hives too! Seriously, my back is starting to break out. Oh my gosh. But Rachel. We are safe! But we have totally freaked out everyone else on the board now. LOL. I wonder when John will get to 257 (hmm... 5 years maybe...) He better use my post for his 257th post... Or else I will go crazy.

!!!JOHN!!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!! If you EVER get to 256 posts, make sure to use your 257th post in this thread: http://www.ninedaysmusic.com/phorum-3.4/read.php?f=1&i=3643&t=3643
Thanks.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 17, 2003 03:51PM
colleen, you make me laugh all th time, i swear! did we freak everybody out?? ha ha!!! that's a crack up!!

Post Edited (03-18-03 11:29)

rachel......
March 18, 2003 01:00AM
heehee yes mandy, i think im talking about the picutre you think im talking about. it was my background forever too. im debating whether or not to save it to a disk, bring it to kinkos, and give it to brian at the show on the 28th. can't give it to john himself, must give it to brian so brian can make fun of john w/ it. bwa haha

~lori~
March 18, 2003 02:30AM
ummm, lori, can you forward it to me first, please?!?? yawning smileyD

rachel......
March 18, 2003 06:46AM
Heather, i live in Plymouth, south west england. Yorks probably 400 ish miles away.

Colleen, did you make it up to cairns? So beautiful around there. Barrier reef, beaches and rainforest. What more could you want?!
March 18, 2003 07:43AM
Seriously lori wait for me to get there this summer and you and i will SOOO do that...we can go somewhere and shrink it and make like 50 copys and laminate them and put them on top of cookies and give them to the guys...omg greatness

Mandy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π