ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I WISH FOR NOTHING BUT THE RAIN.......

Posted by wAnNaBeSoFaRaWaY 

Re: I WISH FOR NOTHING BUT THE RAIN.......
March 18, 2003 07:45AM
Ahh... I know someone wants to send me this picture... please... DO IT! smiling smiley seriously though... i know you guys love me... or not but still... don't leave me in the dark... IM me supercee13

rock.on.colleen.

March 18, 2003 08:10AM
Someone send this girl "the" picture. I'm tired of hearing about it.

Can I have a copy too? tongue sticking out smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 18, 2003 09:31AM
hee mandy! we'll put it on cookies! hahahahaha! that would be *hysterical*!

And as soon as I get home, I'll email the picture out to people, teehee. its super funny. and i'll include the story behind it to, because the picture's funnier if you know the story. lol.

~lori~
March 18, 2003 10:04AM
Lori- YOU ROCK! YAY! (you should feel cool now, since that comes from the almighty Colleen!)

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 18, 2003 11:37AM
Cairns is awesome!!!!!!!! I spent New Years ever there. I went to some gay bar b/c my gay friends made me then this crazy place called the wool shed. I think it was my best ever new years.

~MeLiSsA
March 18, 2003 01:47PM
You're not gay, are you?

March 18, 2003 10:57PM
um....no. Straight people do go to gay bars especially when your gay friends make you. It's actually fun to figure out who's gay and who's not. I met a straight pilot, he was a little too old for me though.

~MeLiSsA
March 19, 2003 02:53AM
Wool shed? I've been there!! Where did you stay while you were in Cairns? I stayed a t calipso. Very cool.
March 19, 2003 05:23AM
That was a close one! I didn't know there was such a thing as a gay pilot.

I have to go back and rethink my life now.

March 19, 2003 06:40AM
I stayed at the Cairns colonial resort...I think. It was so nice. They had 3 pools and a swim up bar. Wool shed was fun right?? I asked the driver that drove to skydiving and he said at wool shed people are literally dancing on the table so I said well that is where i will be. I went and they had a special on champagne the bartender asked me how many glasses...I was like nah it's ok. SO there I was at the wool shed dancing on a table with a bottle of champagne. Yeah.....New Years in Aust. the memories....

oh...and you know how there is that square type place the corner before the wool shed? Well they were having a free outdoor out people contest and my friend and I just decided as we were walking to the wool shed to hop on stage and start dancing. It was great.

~MeLiSsA
March 19, 2003 07:48AM
Sorry I didn't get the chance to send out the picture to everyone last night...I was too much of a pile of goo from clay on american idol to actually do anything...he sang somewhere out there....an american tale kicks ASS.

~lori~
March 19, 2003 07:50AM
I KNOW! I love Clay! (and yes I totally voted for him...) And Rueben did well too! There is nothing like a big black dude singing the love song from Aladdin...

March 19, 2003 08:13AM
i only got to see about 15 seconds of clay last night cause i was with the hippies and they evedently HATE american idol and turned it off and made me go out side and play frisbee

sok tho...two of them are HOT

mmm would i do something to them

Mandy
March 19, 2003 08:24AM
I missed American Idol sad smiley ! I did see a few moments, clips from Kelly and Justins movie. Ooooh makeout scene!!

Kat

"The Password is..."
March 19, 2003 01:41PM
See where the hippies get you.. well no American Idol apparently..

Clay "will" win right now..

Looking for some action Kat??!

tongue sticking out smiley

March 19, 2003 02:03PM
The hippies are my friends and im not exactly sure what your saying...please be more clear...

and i will be on american idol next season...lets see how far i can get...i guarantee ill get pretty fucking far...im not sure if its a good thing or bad thing that i know im really good

Mandy
March 19, 2003 02:06PM
Your hippy friends hate American Idol.. (big surprise)

You didn't watch to "hang" with them..

The end..

Oh and Britney Spears rules..

I think that's pretty clear.

Well if there is an American Idol 3 it sounds like you're ready for the challange.

March 19, 2003 02:14PM
i am SO much better than britney...and why does it figure that the hippies hate american idol? do you have a secret hate for hippies?

Mandy
March 19, 2003 02:16PM
Alan's only secret hate: hippies..

No not really.. actually I have some hippy friends spread out through the US..

in any case!

You are are you?!

You have my attention.

March 19, 2003 02:20PM
i looooooove my hippies...

and yes i am...i can sing in four different languages along with a four octave range and bla bla bla a bunch of other good stuff...iv been trained for the past four years and could kick some serious ass...im just waiting for that special time where i pounce....and do something with it ha

Mandy
March 19, 2003 02:23PM
Well good.. it's nice to love.

Good Loorrrdd.. 4 languages?!

Well I'd only want to hear you in American.. so it's not just a clever title!

Well your confidence is appealing. It sounds like you'd make a good pounce.

March 19, 2003 06:21PM
1. clay kicks major ass and he's going to totally TAKE american idol! *F* yeah! go clay!!!!!!!! we freakin' LOVE you! (did you HEAR how loud they yelled tonight? i mean......come ON!!! YEAH!)

2. britney kicks major ass too, but steph is way better.

3. plus, steph is also hot too, which is a major plus.

4. steph is so the next american idol after clay! YES!

****oh my God, i know the next american idol!!!!*******

dude, i love steph, man, she rocks. and she's got the most bitchin' hair i've ever seen. have i told you guys that? have you ever seen it? i know i always tell you that steph, but it's true. next time you see me, i might just have your hair.... (i'm a poser, i know....:::sulks::::smiling smiley

rachel......
March 20, 2003 01:40AM
hee rach. did you notice tuesday night, the sign that said "all aboard the clay train"? that was a friend of mine from another message board! its a big joke over there, because we love him so much, we're all aboard the clay train, staying with him the entire trip...i have a seat up in first class, with my fellow "Heathers" (there's four of us who are the most fanatical, i suppose, and we're kinda cliquey, and all have connections to his friends...so someone nicknamed us the heathers and it stuck! lol)...its so great, hehe.

~lori~
March 20, 2003 03:45AM
Mingles with the Heathers^

smiling smiley

March 20, 2003 04:14AM
I DID SEE THAT SIGN!!!!! oh my gosh! that's totally exciting! i wish i could have known i was going to be obsessed so i would have gotten tickets.....rats.....anyway, it's all very exciting! very exciting indeedyawning smiley)

rachel......
March 20, 2003 04:52AM
yeah, im such a doofus, i forgot that i had "the picture" up on my ofoto site, haha.

http://images.ofoto.com/photos307/7/81/50/30/40/0/40305081703_0_ALB.jpg

so yeah...it all has to do with "the look" he gives the camera whenever he's in pictures...the whole non-smiling thing...its his "blue steel". yawning smiley)

~lori~
March 20, 2003 05:19AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL!!!!! LMAO!!! YEAH... you get it!

I love Zoolander first of all... but man... this takes the cake! I think I'm gonna watch Zoolander now...

March 20, 2003 05:53AM
I love Zoolander.....I love when he says "really, really goodlookin"

thats my favorite part. i crack up everytime he says it.

~MeLiSsA
March 20, 2003 07:57AM
okay thats not "the picture" i was talking about

Mandy
March 20, 2003 08:27AM
Okay... Time for me to be random in this thread... But since the subject is "I wish for nothing by the rain..." It's pouring rain here! And it was sleeting earlier too... or hailing. Whatever. But its all crazy thunder and lightning!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π