Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tower Records

Posted by Bones45 

Tower Records
February 06, 2004 05:52AM
is for sale. and may go Chapter 11.

GOOD

Serves you right for playing that horrendous music all the time when I come in. Also serves you right for labeling a CD as "on sale" at $14.99.

You mean its FOR sale @ $14.99....
Re: Tower Records
February 06, 2004 05:54AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 06, 2004 05:56AM
LOL.....The days of overpriced CD's are coming to an end
February 06, 2004 09:33AM
I don't like Tower, Suncoast, Sam Goody, HMV, Strawberries, Wal-Mart or majority of others. I do all my CD shopping at Best Buy, Circuit City, Amazon, and ebay.
February 06, 2004 09:46AM
perceval press HELLS YES VIGGO ;o)

February 06, 2004 10:01AM
ive bought 9.99 cds at tower records..
February 06, 2004 11:23AM
i love me some amazon.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 06, 2004 02:39PM
its true, sometimes musicland stores...such as samgoody...do have pretty good deals on cd's. you just have to know what you are looking for. there is this whole "fast forward" wall where they have like new artists and lots of times they are really good ones, but before they break. like almost a year ago maroon 5 was one, and now, well i dont know any now. but they dont inflate the prices until demand goes up. you know, capitalism.

oh, and i am, in no way, defending such a corrupt company. musicland is one of the worst as far as ripping off customers and then crying about the fact that nobody is buying your obscenely overpriced mainstream merchandise. oh, and tehn closing the best stores and hiring the most loathsome bitches to be the managers at the store that they transfer you to, which is three hours away from home so you move your entire life to a new city because of this awesome new opportunity but then you get there and find out that the manager is a horrible bitch and she is in love with her assistant who just provokes her wrath by paying too much attention to the new girls. so then she treats the you like you are the most useless human being on the planet, with complete lack of respect, even though one month ago you were so good that she fought to get you at her store. so then you end up quitting the job you transplanted your life to get and it appears that she won, but really you did because you know all their secrets. and you are free to date her assistant jsut to piss her off.

um...so anyway, boooooooo musicland and other corporate monsters.
February 07, 2004 02:39AM
February 07, 2004 05:09AM
Jeeez, that site is expensive....

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
February 08, 2004 04:17PM
screw walmart and their edited bullshit

they carded me to buy canned air the other day

Post Edited (02-09-04 01:18)

-Brian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π