ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2/13 ND live audio

Posted by Risp09 

2/13 ND live audio
February 22, 2004 09:52AM
it's up. it's less than stellar, but i put it up anyway. for one, we weren't in the best place to record audio for. but we really didn't care considering it was the first time seeing them in over a year. and never mind the drunk people that were by us towards the end.

but if you wanna listen it's here

www.golocalrock.com/owner/ninedaysmusic

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
Re: 2/13 ND live audio
February 22, 2004 10:35AM
kick ass. i downloaded them all, and after dinner, i have myself a listen.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 22, 2004 10:50AM
You should make those shirts, i know lots of people would buy them including muah

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 22, 2004 11:15AM
i want NINE DAYS shirts though.. not just JH shirts.. i would definately buy them... more than 1.... but they would have to be big sizes as well as normal.. i wear 3X

=)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
February 22, 2004 11:28AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 22, 2004 11:39AM
oh i vote yes on shirts, you can never have too many tee's from a good band

im 'thinking john' and nothing better

*~katie~*
February 22, 2004 11:53AM
hehe... i want john shirts ;o)

February 22, 2004 12:14PM
oh my. i never thought people would actually want them. holly and i will be making some this weekend to see how they turn out. ill make some nd ones too. then maybe i can make some for everyone who wants one. but i wouldnt want to be cheating john/nd out of money. =/

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
February 22, 2004 12:16PM
yeah. hils, make some examples... and hten send some to john so he knows ;o) then you guys can go into a deal with him, maybe even send some with him at his shows and we can all sell them, cut goes to him cut goes to you for making them?

cool ideas.

February 22, 2004 02:50PM
I WANT. NINE DAYS!!!!!!! not just JH!

Eric
February 22, 2004 02:51PM
chill.

&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
February 22, 2004 02:57PM
i did say i would make nd ones too, right?

xo. hilary
February 22, 2004 02:58PM
eric. ninedays is on the edge of a breakup. get the fuck over it. jesus.

Post Edited (02-23-04 00:51)
February 22, 2004 03:07PM
well said

*~katie~*
February 22, 2004 03:17PM
<Author: lady brandybuck (---.chrstn01.pa.comcast.net)
<Date: 02-22-04 23:58
<
< Eric. nine days is on the edge of a breakup. get the fuckk over it. Jesus.
<

damn can you say bitch slapped,lol
February 23, 2004 08:52AM
I'm hard at work trying to fix these up to make them more listenable, hopefully I'll have results sometime this week.

<<eric. ninedays is on the edge of a breakup. get the **** over it. jesus.>>

I'm not quite sure I believe that, you guys may know more than I do but they've gotten this far and John has said time and time again that he has no plans of quitting the band. I wouldn't TOO be surprised if it did happen, very dissapointed though.

And one more thing, WHO THE HELL IS THAT SINGING SO HORRIBLE OUT OF TUNE ON SWEET CHILD. My poor ears. Sounded like a good rendition ruined by some tone deaf mother fucker (itwasjohnwasntit)

Post Edited (02-23-04 17:58)
February 23, 2004 09:48AM
that would be the drunk people next to us.

&amp;&amp;the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&amp;&amp;
February 23, 2004 10:20AM
it must have been that REALLY drunk guy
man he was funny

xo. hilary
February 23, 2004 10:21AM
he was funny for a while.
then he was just really annoying.

&amp;&amp;the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&amp;&amp;
February 23, 2004 10:41AM
ninedaysrulez.

its happening, john's working uber hard on his solo career and the nd gigs keep getting less and less... its the truth that no one is saying.

when its offical, i'm going to cry. for days. i really odn't want it to happen. ninedays is my favourite band what am i going to do with my time?

February 23, 2004 11:08AM
tis a sad thing,and i dont want it to ever happen, i want nd to be successful and big again like it was in the absolutely era, i would love to see them on a big tour at a major venue and hear them all over the radio again, it wont be the same recruiting new fans-when i tell them how much i love ninedays and show them the greatness of their music and then have to say sorry they dont have any new material b/c they broke up, i dont even want to think about that, but if you do think about it, their 'other' label wasnt that big and it really screwed them over too, theyre minus jeremy, vinnies not reliable, i can think of what, like 8 shows in the last year...ftcj was like a split ep where each of them brought 5 songs to the table and were like here play these to the rest of the guys, i dont think there was any group work on it...it seems to me like we have entered the 'era of john hampson'...there has been an ep and more songs...and hes done quite a few shows...now hes recruited scottyrock, vinnie, and jeremy to complete his band...and his doing industry showcases...
i dunno maybe i am completely wrong in my analysis and ninedays will have another hit single and be really successful again...

*~katie~*
February 23, 2004 11:34AM
apparently john is trying to get signed as a solo artist now that he thinks his stuff is "good enough." it makes me sad just thinking about what might happen to ninedays. they cant leave us!!! theyre do good to fade off into nothingness, and never be heard of again.

alysha

the shortest six miles of my life
end faster than i would have liked
February 23, 2004 11:37AM
i think johns solo stuff is awesome. and nine days is still currently a band, so why rush the process??

~SOFiA~

&quot;you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo&quot;
February 23, 2004 01:37PM
i'd like to have both

*~katie~*
February 23, 2004 09:04PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 24, 2004 05:39AM
excellent plan id like to stop talking about all of this depressing stuff when we dont know anything yet, all we have is speculation based on circumstantial evidence

lets not let the sunset on tomorrow before the sun rises today, aight ?

*~katie~*
February 24, 2004 05:43AM
ND's will be here forever
February 24, 2004 09:44AM
Yes, because if they try to break up i will personally fly to Long Island and won't leave till they are back together

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 24, 2004 09:48AM
handcuff yourself to john and brian ;o) ahhhhhhhhh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π