ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

blue hooded SWEATSHIRT..

Posted by uselessinfo 

blue hooded SWEATSHIRT..
March 12, 2003 11:43PM
Sorry John,...I have to see what's up with this.
So John is now playing Part-time on my flag football team
after an impressive showing, the guys have nicknamed him and all
(this is usually an honor-because it's easier to remember the guy, and to nag me when he's not there, if he is coming or not)

Anyway, I bring about 3 bags of stuff to the games, and it's usually an easy storage space for guys that carry just a few thing to the field, like keys and stuff.
John left his sweat covered blue hooded sweatshirt in my bag.
He of course asked for it back, and I teased him that I'm putting it up on ebay.
He gave me a number to get, (But kidding of course) He really wants it back...

so here's the question, How much woul dyou guys pay for it?
or should I just give it back to the guy?
(let's see how close we get to his #)
....and no, the number is a secret.

"what the hell is a Cap Le'moine" anyway?
Re: blue hooded SWEATSHIRT..
March 12, 2003 11:47PM
aaaaaawwwwwwww thats mean. give him it back. he might get cold!!!!
March 13, 2003 12:58AM
No offense to John... But I would pay somewhere around the normal value of a blue hooded sweatshirt ($20-$30 ??) and then WASH it and use it... I could always use a clean blue hoodie... especially in Michigan where it was 50 degrees yesterday at like 2 pm and then somehow it snowed heaps over night and there is a snow day in Jackson. I DON'T get it.

So yeah. Let me know about that sweatshirt... I could always use some more clothes... well unless its falling apart or something.

Or you could use the shirt as some sort of ransom... like tell John he has to do something incredibly embarassing before you give it back, and take pictures... Something like... hmm... wear a dress... or a tutu... Sorry John, I'm evil. But that is what I would do... Exploitation is always the best! smiling smiley

Rock.on.Colleen.

Post Edited (03-13-03 10:08)
March 13, 2003 01:19AM
Agreeing with Colleen here... I would pay normal price.... and I do need a sweatshirt... snow day here, I never know what this weather is going to do, so a sweatshirt would definitely be nice. But since John really wants it back, he has to earn it back smiling smiley

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
March 13, 2003 01:42AM
Awww, if he asked for it, give it back to the guy.

But since you asked, I think I would pay your average sweatshirt price, maybe slightly higher, just because I love hoodies. But if it's all sweat-covered.... ewwww, I'd wash it lots before I'd wear it.

March 13, 2003 01:48AM
Hoodies ROCK!

Poor John.... for some reason I don't think this is the response he was guessing on... Maybe you should just give the guy back his sweatshirt... BUT tell him next time he's in Michigan, we except to see him on stage in a TUTU!

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 13, 2003 01:59AM
make him do something on stage for it at the downtown show. I know if this was me and any of my friends thats what I would do. Just embarass him a little then give it back.

Hey Kevin...I think we have 3 degrees of seperation....I wrote you an e-mail.

Post Edited (03-13-03 12:40)

~MeLiSsA
March 13, 2003 06:06AM
i would pay 0.
john sweats a lot.
March 13, 2003 08:55AM
...are you guys nuts??
don't let john down!....i'd pay.....lemme see.....$134 for it, but ONLY if it came with a written note from john stating that it was actually his, because otherwise, it could just be kevin's old smelly sweatshirt winking smiley ...i might bid up to $142 if i was feeling crazy....but am i just bidding for the heck of it? or am i really gonna get this sweatshirt? not that i need one out here...but it'd be fun to have....and he doesn't need it. he can buy 6 more with my 134 bucks....ummm...is it dark blue or light blue? does it say anything? oh, now i really want it!! can i have it???? or are you getting my hopes up for nothing?

rachel......
March 13, 2003 09:03AM

Post Edited (03-13-03 18:06)

rachel......
March 13, 2003 09:14AM
this reminds me of the "guess how many jelly beans are in the jar" game....hurry up and count the jelly beans! i wanna know if i won!

rachel......
March 15, 2003 12:45AM
I think one washing will take care of the sweat..

He can just buy me a sweatshirt; I feel he would get more out of it.

Thanks Santy John

I absolutely love her when she smiles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π