ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FUCKING A MAN. FUCKING A.

Posted by lady brandybuck 

FUCKING A MAN. FUCKING A.
February 29, 2004 03:31PM
i am shaking and i am crying. and i am so happy.

Re: FUCKING A MAN. FUCKING A.
February 29, 2004 03:59PM
umm.. WHY?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
February 29, 2004 03:59PM
and it's properly said... "Fucking eh man! Fucking eh!

Eric
February 29, 2004 04:06PM
it is fucking eh...

i can't even. i'm so happy. i cant. oh god. eleven! ELEVEN!

February 29, 2004 04:35PM
(lotr)
February 29, 2004 05:32PM
yeah, i'm assuming it's from the sweep of ROTK at the oscars. all in all, i thought it was a good awards ceremony, but i'd rather have seen bill murray or johnny depp win best actor instead of jeff spicoli... i mean, sean penn. oh well. you can never be totally in agreement with the awards.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 29, 2004 07:04PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 29, 2004 10:58PM
You are shaking and crying about a movie you like winning awards?
March 01, 2004 03:15AM
I don't think the award went to ROTK, I think it went to the entire trilogy altogether. You can't give three best pictures to a trilogy that's really only one long movie to begin with. And for that, I think it was deserving. Few films can stack up to a nine-hour epic of those proportions.

And I'd have liked Depp to win, but oh well.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
March 01, 2004 03:36AM
thank you mike...

did you see the look on bill murrays face when he lost? it was priceless...

-amy

"one question haunts and hurts too much, too much to mention: was i really seeking good, or just seeking attention?"

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (03-01-04 12:37)
March 01, 2004 04:10AM
johnny depp didn't want to win. he'd already met kiesha castle-hughes and his night was made ;o)

also, taylor, lord of the rings is way more than some blockbuster and deserves those awards more than you're willing to know. i'd say take another look...

and eric, WTF sean was fucking amazing in mystic river, but with the best actor category, every single man that was nominated deserved the award and it was really hard this year. ;o)

but over all i'm very pleased ;o) except for that M&C got cinematography over cold mountain because that was bullshit.

March 01, 2004 05:19AM
Fucking a? Since when is christina canadian?!?!?!

C'mon, man whats it all aboot?! ;o)

(well done peter. Your the most important thing to the kiwi economy...well, after the sheep...)

James Mead
March 01, 2004 05:34AM
March 01, 2004 06:18AM
the awards they recieved this year, taylor, as mike tried to explain this year, are for all three films.

that is why 'the lord of the rings' swept the oscars. and i'm just curious which ones didn't they deserve, theres only one i can think of that maybe some others could have run away with, but i'm curious...

March 01, 2004 06:42AM
March 01, 2004 07:05AM
ok you're completely off on that statement... thats your opinion... but what about the others?

and personally, i enjoyed the third installment of the lord of the rings the best, both the books and the films... even though my favourite scene is saved for the dvds.

March 01, 2004 07:15AM
March 01, 2004 07:21AM
I think it deserved everything it got besides Film Editing. Alot of the scenes seemed very roughly spliced together and not seamless like the past two, I've heard that was because Peter Jackson and his team were still cutting away scenes til just before the deadline for the movie to be handed in to the studio. The editing was probably my only gripe with the film, that and the fact that it ended.
March 01, 2004 07:49AM
i have to agree... and honestly yes taylor. i think return of the king was the best, but i consider them all one film... it is hard for me to separate them.

March 01, 2004 08:34AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π