Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ot: Lifehouse

Posted by Meelman 

Ot: Lifehouse
March 21, 2004 02:40AM
Hi,

What do y'all think of Lifehouse?

I think Wade is a great songwriter, but not a great singer unfortunately. His voice isn't that good, especially on Stanley Climbfall (the album) his voice is not good imho. But... No Name Face is a great album except from the vocals. I like every song of it. From their second album, Stanley Climbfall I only love the title track, the rest isn't that good imho.

My top3 of Lifehouse songs:
1. Breathing > ooh I love that song, it's so beautiful!!
2. Sick Cycle Carousel > wow, that song is so strong
3. Stanley Climbfall > only good song from their second album

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Re: Ot: Lifehouse
March 21, 2004 02:54AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 21, 2004 03:04AM
im sorry but anchor from stanley climbfall is possibly one of the best songs ever (ok exaggeration but you get the idea)
March 21, 2004 04:55AM
I love Lifehouse! It?s my absolute favourite Band! I love all of the songs! Really ALL of them! My nic grinning smiley
March 21, 2004 05:26AM
March 21, 2004 05:31AM
Really like 'falling even more in love', and also jason wade's 'you belong to me'. Don;t have any of their albums though.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
March 21, 2004 07:14AM
sofi123

the song called "Hanging by a moment" not "falling even more in love" grinning smiley winking smiley
March 21, 2004 07:18AM
Ok, then i really like 'hanging by a moment'.

the file i downloaded from WinMX (Im sorry, it was only 2 songs, its not like its the whole album!! (Pleads innocence)) has it named as 'falling even more in love'

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
March 21, 2004 07:22AM
It?s ok grinning smiley

hear the full Album!!! You will love it!!
March 21, 2004 07:29AM
I think the first time i heard "hanging by a moment" on the radio, they called it "falling even more in love." Then the next time i heard it, they called it "hanging by a moment." I got very confused.

I like no name face better than stanley climbfall, although i haven't listened to either one in a long time and i didn't bring them to school with me. Of course, now i want to listen to them sad smiley

"What do you love about music? To begin with...everything"
March 21, 2004 08:02AM
March 21, 2004 02:34PM
I love lifehouse. I have No Name Face, it's a great album. I like most of the stuff off of the second album, I've only listened to it once from one of my friends. Jason Wade is an amazing songwriter, I envy his skill with rhyme and words put to song.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
March 21, 2004 11:31PM
I hate Simon and Hanging By A Moment to be quite honest. As I said, he isn't a great singer, so Simon with the high vocals and stuff is not that good imo. Take Me Away... yes, now you mention it, yes, it is a good song.

March 22, 2004 12:17AM
March 22, 2004 01:24AM
Yes, maybe. That's life, that's music ;-)

March 22, 2004 03:55AM
personally think that jason wade has one of the best voices I everh eard. The second album i think is amazing, take me away, stanley climbfall are amazing songs. I saw them in London last september and they are even better live. Best band I everh eard.
March 22, 2004 10:12PM
i love lifehouse!! i have both of their albums..n it's marvelous!! i like all their songs..they're one of my favourite bands..
March 23, 2004 04:48AM
theyre great, my friend lent me one of their cd's but i think i lost it sad smiley !!! the first song on it was brilliant though. ermmm its from the cd with sick cycle carousel on it. whats it called?????

March 23, 2004 05:29AM
hi
whats the point of praising good songwriting then slagging the poor man for being a bad singer on a poor album.
stanley climbfall is an excellent cd to my ears so it proves only that everyones taste is different
anyway what about a mention for dishwalla or dexter freebish or even athenaeum

March 23, 2004 06:20AM
What would be the point of praising good songwriting then praising the vocals? Stupid question.

That first song, Cone, is Hanging By The Moment.

March 25, 2004 02:13AM
yeah thats the one smiling smiley thankies

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π