ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Emily and other cool peeps

Posted by CoCoPuff 

Emily and other cool peeps
March 30, 2004 04:40PM
hello all. I know I will not be welcome with open arms however I felt I should sent a message anyway! Lookin for the cool chick emily and anyother cool peeps I meet at a show! peace out and Arlenes tonight was great! nighty night!

-jen
Re: Emily and other cool peeps
March 30, 2004 05:39PM
Lol Jen you're such a dork.
Love,
Madonna
March 31, 2004 03:09AM
jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loves you so much! [john allen mmmmmmmmm yes] and nah i wasn't at arlenes *sadness* but, yeah we've been to quite a few shows togetah.

eeeeeeep!

March 31, 2004 03:28AM
nothing like front and center at the show!! (well off to the side really!)

Show was too short! No more 30 min sets!

PS...No mention of Johns accapella serenade to Emily of Emily?

Post Edited (03-31-04 12:29)
March 31, 2004 11:51AM
I must say I love being a dork thanks Madonna lol. I know! I should have mentioned the serenade.. how could I forget.. Im the dork that asked for him too. What an ass lol I sorry for the embarrassment to all parties concerned.
And christina, speeking of john allen pics.. dear go to this web site... drool and a half my friend!
http://picturefades.doubleminded.net/gallery/?path=The%20Thunderdome%20||%20SR-71
April 02, 2004 01:26AM
jen, i think its funny that half of those john allen pictures are already saved to my computer... *dies*

and um, hi, when will nd write a song called christina! WTF and emily is one of my FAVOURITE nd songs and WTF WTF WTF i would pee my pants to hear it.

*kicks self for not being at arlenes*

April 02, 2004 09:35AM
ya know i think they should also write a katie song, yes, that would be quite good

and didnt john do a little bit of it at the xmas show for her, or am i halucinating again ???

*~katie~*
April 03, 2004 04:49PM
Hey Jen!

Sorry I didnt get a chance to reply earlier and to say bye to you tonight (you too Madonna)
Hope to see you again later!

~Emily smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π