ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FTCJ: Rare?! Missing Song?!

Posted by Gameface 

FTCJ: Rare?! Missing Song?!
April 15, 2004 03:29AM
So here it is, I wanted a copy of FTCJ for my car as well as home so i bought a second copy. Usually I just copy the CD for the car but the good stff deserves its own case and everything! The first one I got was from the 1st pressing where it is in a digipack case with the catalog no. ND4556 and the web address ninedays.com on the back. And this brings about me receiving my second copy (which I ordered a few months later after it sold out) which to my surprise/joy was in a paper slip case like John's Solo EP with the catalog No. ND7358 and the web address ninedaysmusic.com!!

So there you have it, the first pressing is now a collecters item!! WOO HOO!!

Also, way back I remember it saying on the board that FTCJ had 5 Brian and 5 John songs on it, but there are only 4 John songs. Did the 5th go on his EP (if so which one is it?) or is there a secret unreleased track somewhere and John is toying with us all?!?!

Cheers peeps

Re: FTCJ: Rare?! Missing Song?!
April 15, 2004 03:31AM
The extra song was "Nothing Better". They weren't happy with the FTCJ take, so it was re-recorded as a solo John song. You can download it from his website.

April 15, 2004 03:39AM
Thank you my friend, it slowly but surely all comes together in the end!!
April 15, 2004 04:07AM
i think its better live than the recorded version, thou its a shame i only got to hear it live once as a nd song, ah but how i love that song

*~katie~*
April 15, 2004 04:18PM
Nothing better is my FAVORITE joh song!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
April 16, 2004 01:49AM
should've put dirty poet on. it rocks my pants off.

-Bryce, Utah
April 16, 2004 03:25AM
dirty poet does indeed rock pretty hard, and i'd love to see it in it's entirety if john could just remember it all yawning smiley) ah, but, i'd still be ok with half of it ended with "ah, fuckit" ;-)

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π