Posted by adistantlight 

NEW ND SHOW JERSEY
April 18, 2004 03:24PM
may 2nd @ princeton
w/maroon 5 and gin blossoms

can this be confirmed??
Re: NEW ND SHOW JERSEY
April 18, 2004 04:42PM
Yeah. It's true. Last Week is playing the show as well. The show is at noon.

- Amir
Webmaster of http://www.amirsmusicworld.com
April 19, 2004 12:56AM
WHAT HTE POOOP AND A HALF!

April 19, 2004 01:01AM
Gin Blossoms!!

Nice!!!

I think Im going to a Yankee game that day though
April 19, 2004 01:17AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 19, 2004 03:19AM
grrrr i would kill to see that show, thats the night before finals start, how bout we just change it to may 12 in celebration of my first day of summer?

;-(

*~katie~*
April 19, 2004 03:46AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i really want to go but... um, i really want to meet hanson like two days after...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 19, 2004 03:51AM
****, I want to go. Gin Blossoms, gah! I just spent all of last week on a huge Gin Blossoms kick, listening to them non-stop. But its right before finals week, and I have to work my school's play (pimp pimp pimp suffolk long islanders! that means you too, mr. hampson! go see Dowling College's production of True West!)...I can't do it. Damnit.

Anyone who does go...would you mind forcing the Gin Blossoms to do more LI shows? I couldn't go to their last show either, and I'm getting a little uppity. Heh.

~lori~
April 19, 2004 04:10AM
ok, i really really really really want to go now.

April 19, 2004 05:27AM
bloody hell, that sounds like one hell of a gig...

Damnit, i might just have to go and see Keane and (wayne) Rooney the following night...

James Mead
April 19, 2004 05:31AM
you werent there when they played Mulcahys,Lori
April 19, 2004 06:45AM
guys chill out. youre getting an awesome awesome aweomse show in june. its enough. im not even trekking my ass out to jersey for this one. if you have the means, go ahead, but if you cant, it is not the end of the world.
April 19, 2004 08:20AM
I know I wasn't there, Scott. That's the show I'm referring to. I remember you telling me how great it was, and my friend Tiffany went too and was telling me how amazing it was.

~lori~
April 19, 2004 09:25AM
hmmmm i'm trying to figure out how I can work this so I can go to the show and still take my mom around the city.
April 19, 2004 01:21PM
the sad thing steph is taht i'm not sure if i can go to either. i'm so deprived!

[ew, what a spoiled brat i am!]

April 19, 2004 02:21PM
Hum now the gin blossoms!?!?! Hard to believe but hell I hate NJ but I would make the trip for that! M5 and Ninedays! damn just an added bonus!

-jen
April 20, 2004 02:32AM
WTF
ND playing with so great stuff and doesnt has a record company?? are these stupid managers blind!??!?!?

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

April 20, 2004 02:46AM
More likely deaf

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 20, 2004 02:55AM
funny part of the gin blossom concert...

You know how retarded people hold out their phones during concerts to have the unfortunate person who is not there listen to the show?

Lead sing from the Gin Blossoms (he is from Lynbrook I think) grabbed someones phone from the front row as he sang one of their hits and serenaded the person the phone.

Ok..so you had to be there. It was pretty funny.
April 20, 2004 03:25AM
um, i would have died if that was my favourite band and they sang to me over the phone...

i don't see how thats a bad thing at all actually ;o) hehe.

April 20, 2004 08:05AM
I went to Seattle not to long ago and they were scheduled to play that week so I was thought AWESOME and got tickets...Jesse Venezuella (singer) needed throat surgery (again) and had it done 2 weeks I think before the show and they had to cancle! I was so dissappointed

THat Show sounds sooooo amazingly awesome I wanna go!

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
April 20, 2004 09:14AM
I HATE THE CELL PHONE PEOPLE.
April 20, 2004 10:35AM
change Venezuella to Valenzuela from up post up there and I think I just confused myself now it was either him or Robin Wilson for the throat surgery

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π