ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Orbiting your living room,cashing in The Bill Of Rights"

Posted by RedRosesForMe 

"Orbiting your living room,cashing in The Bill Of Rights"
March 15, 2003 04:24PM
Hi Rohrschach!!! How are you?? Lets chat some??!!!

YOU: "...the majority of Americans are in favor of taking out Saddam..."

By " majority of Americans ",
do you mean the less than 3% of Americans who ANSWER THEIR PHONES DURING DINNER TIME TO ANSWER STILTED QUESTIONS POSED THEM BY BIG CORPORATE MONEY POWERED SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS IN SEARCH OF SELF FULFILLING DATA???

Or do you refer to the " majority of Americans " who DO NOT KNOW NOR INTEND TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AFGANISTAN AND IRAQ?

Do you mean" the majority of Americans" who dont recall that the September 11 hijacker terrorists WERE OVERWHELMINGLY SAUDI ???

NOT Palestinians,not Iraqis...not even Afghans!!!!

Same "Americans" that dont "know" that Iraq isnt Afghanistan ISNT Saudi Arabia.....
And are currently,singing along to an absolute gem of musicality containing these actual lyrics ,friends
( by way of lyrical rhyme,no less!!)

" Have you forgotten/
About Bin Laden"

.....surely one for the time capsule,a real LennonMcCartney classic,no?

Or maybe you meant "the majority of Americans " who dont REALLY know or want to know
that the dirtyiest,filthiest,most oppressive despotic regime that is Saudi,is our "ALLY"????????

" The guys with the planes and the buildings and stuff??? !!!!!
Wheres my banjo?I gotta re-write sumpin!!!!"

You mean THOSE polled Americans???

Orr rrrrr....do you mean the poll of possibly the very same Americans,when asked in complete and proper context:

" D o you beleive the killing of innocent civillians is avenged by the killing of other innocent civillians?"**

** Actual poll question!

that answer ,easily, N O ?

And which America? TV America??? White America? Which ,now??

Re: "Orbiting your living room,cashing in The Bill Of Rights"
March 16, 2003 12:01PM
Afghanistan harbors terroist. They paid for it. The same goes for Iran, Syria (who overran Lebanon by the way) and other countries in the region.

They do not hate us, the hate what we have accomplished. But we are the people who have accomplished so much. We are the greatest of all time, and despite the problems, whatever those are to you, this is a beautiful time to live.

Of those people who gave their time a day to pledge support for Bush, it is a majority. Most tests and surveys that appear in text books are for anywhere from 1000 German kids to 500,000 Americans as an example. If you wanted your voice out there to say no then you should go include yourself in the survey.

Those who decided to participate created a majority. I agree that the Saudi Kingdom is shady but it's a matter of strategy. Iraq is week; regardless of how you feel about the war no one doubts with our "monsterous" force ringing Iraq that it will be gupled in a a few weeks, if even that long.

The Saudi's will be dealt with, in one way or another, after the smaller lambs are terminated. One of the bottom lines is that if you harbor terrorists you will be dealt with, but it's also a matter of strategy.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 16, 2003 03:47PM
"We are the greatest of all time"

May I remind you ROME DIDNT FALL IN A DAY
March 16, 2003 03:51PM
it also wasn't built in a day. or so i hear.
March 16, 2003 03:53PM
yea, but brad pitt wasnt built in a day either
March 16, 2003 03:53PM
>>>>>>Hi Rohrschach!!! How are you?? Lets chat some??!!!<<<<<<

Hmmm okay. First of all, I am not rohrschach (anyone here have that name?) I'd be better maybe if these posts weren't all over our boards. And nah, no thanks. Let's NOT chat some.

Ok. Thanks.

March 16, 2003 03:57PM
Brad Pitt is hott, if he werent married id definately try to seduce him
March 16, 2003 04:01PM
yeah, he's one of those guys that make you just want to give God a pat on the back for a job well done.
March 16, 2003 04:02PM
Bradley! One of my favorite subjects. I'd seduce him anyways. JUST KIDDING! Married people are off limits! Anyhow Yeah. God deserves a billion roses for a job well done like that!

rock.on.Colleen.

March 16, 2003 04:03PM
mmmmmm yea, they need to clone him and give a copy to me! Although I am kinda happy with my love life right now, i think i am falling.....and hard.....hopefully this time he wont let me hit the ground.
March 16, 2003 04:07PM
hmmm... i don't know, i don't think there are limits for people that handsome. it just isnt fair for us to have to keep our hands off because of something ridiculous like marriage. and i am only half kidding.
March 16, 2003 04:21PM
Good old Rome.. it's hard not admire them.. they stood up to oppression as well.. it's part of what makes them so great..

All taken into account ladies!

BESIDES LOOKS! He is a great actor i.e. Snatch.

He came to California and he said, make me a star

.. Dallas agreed.

March 16, 2003 04:33PM
No offence musclesmalone, but rome sucked for women
March 16, 2003 08:14PM
Right now I am so offended Jewel.. how could you do this to me? sad smiley

I'll take your word for it on sucking for women..

But!

That is yet another reasons why America is the beautiful. Or at least as beautiful as it gets for men and women in our "trying" times that we all like to readily complain about.

nighty night.

March 17, 2003 05:26AM
it's spelled Rorshach, *******

and which americans are you talking about? the same americans such as the professor who forced everyone in her class to write anti-war letter to Bush, and if they didn't they'd fail the class? or how about just you and your middle-class americans who don't have to deal with anything but whether or not to buy a new CD or a new pair of shoes. the americans who mommy and daddy buy cars for and give allowance to and have had their lives handed to them because they are, in fact, americans

and how about we look at the world, and the United Nations that passed a resolution saying Iraq had to disarm and that if they didn't force would be used, and now that we've found that Iraq has been hiding things they weren't supposed to have they're not upholding that resolution. why do you and people like you keep ignoring that?

don't worry this war isn't going to affect you in any way other than it's going to lower gas prices so you can drive around in the new car mom and dad bought you so you can go to another anti-war rally and complain about the country that gives you that right.
March 17, 2003 06:07AM
can we talk about happy stuff please? We can talk about Brad Pitt again!

Or share my master plan of stealing Ryan Phillippe from Reese

grinning smiley

If ony that would work...

Kat

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
March 17, 2003 06:09AM
how about we, oh i dunno, stop the political bullshit and talk about nine days? since yanno, this is a nine days message board?

~lori~
March 17, 2003 06:14AM
*gasp*

Brilliant plan! I love it!

March 17, 2003 07:39AM
Down with Iraq..

I mean up with skirts..

I mean Nine Days rules..

I like driving to the tune of Bob Dylan, among other things.

March 17, 2003 08:11AM
unless i'm wrong this message board has different topics and you don't have to read all of them
March 17, 2003 08:35AM
"unless i'm wrong this message board has different topics and you don't have to read all of them"

Well, when half the topis on the board are all about the same thing, by the same person, and have absolutely nothing to do with what the board was created for, it gets rather annoyng.

Kat

March 17, 2003 08:42AM
but at least when they are all started by the same person, it makes it easier to know which topics to avoid. if you are not interested in what they have to say, that is.
March 17, 2003 01:46PM
>>>>>Right now I am so offended Jewel.. how could you do this to me? sad smiley

I'll take your word for it on sucking for women..

But!

That is yet another reasons why America is the beautiful. Or at least as beautiful as it gets for men and women in our "trying" times that we all like to readily complain about.

nighty night.<<<<<<

DONT CALL ME JEWEL i will rip your head from your shoulders, my name is madonna, if you need to include my middle name then you can call me madonna-jewel but never call me just jewel......yes i have issues with my name......
and onto america, why is it that in pakistan a woman has reached the highest political position a person can reach, and yet in america they are trying to revoke title 9, because men are unhappy with it? or revoke roe v. wade, because men have issues with it. or why is it that women still only make 70 cents for every dollar a man makes. And of all the fortune 500 companies, why is there only 7 female ceo's running those companies? Oh yes america is great.....they "give" sooooo much to women.....so much more than other countries. Well ok yea, they give more than other countries, but that sure as hell isnt saying much. women in this country can barely get elected to the senate.....and if you are a guy, dont tell me it isnt that bad for women, because you definately have no clue what it is like to be told you can't do something because you are a girl!
March 17, 2003 01:47PM
Oh and brad pitt is hottttttt him and jonny depp can melt in my mouth, not in my hands.....anyday.
March 17, 2003 02:35PM
Good luck on getting that to happen tongue sticking out smiley

I can't believe you compared Pakistan to USA. That's comparing a juicy red white and blue apple to a peanut. Well you get the idea and you said so yourself that it is the best for women here. That is just the way things have gone. I haven't made those statistics up and I am not the cause of them, and a lot of other are not as well. In other words, that is the way it is but things will get better. Just like they got better for Jews, Blacks, and everyone else who wasn't here in the early 1700's to start this great nation. And even whites get Hell sometimes. Anyway, everyone goes through crap but it's the best here then it's ever been anywhere.

If you want things to get better make a difference for yourself. Don't allow yourself to earn 70 cents to a man's dollar. I aint gonna stop you and most other guys could care less nowadays. If my wife made more then me I'd be like great.. we can get the BMW M3 I want etc.

Anyway, prepare to witness our might starting Wednesday night. The talk is over and it's time for the men to take over. winking smiley

March 17, 2003 03:05PM
kat, i wanna hear your master plan!!!!!!!yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 17, 2003 03:19PM
the reason i contrasted pakistan and america, is to point out the fact that pakistan compared to america is supposed to be completely backwards, and yet.....pakistan allows women to be in the highest political space.....think about it

oh and do you sleep with those rose tented glasses on? or do you just put them on when you dress in the dark?
March 17, 2003 03:35PM
I have thought about it. Their political system is unlike ours in the real world and while ours is fueled by democracy and good spirited competition for the best man or woman to win, "your girl" won with a mostly anti-American campaign. So I really wouldn't be cheering her on anymore fellow American.

Almost literally, about 90 percent of their population who took a recent and actually major survey said they hated us but but loved our technology etc. It's the same thing that always rings true; it is our technology, science, and what have you and we are the people blessed to profit from it first and formemost.

Sorry Pakistan, and anyone else who is gonna cry about it, but you better just get used to it before you turn into the next Iraq. That's precisely why they help us and work with our government to capture terrorist because they do not want to get the axe next. It's not good enough to help us a little from time to time and then say they hate us to win political seats. That's why suspicious Pakistani individuals were held at various detention centers throughout the US recently and have been expelled to Pakistan. That doesn't exactly tell me Pakistan is my friend or an ally. They make look like a good guy or woman, whatever you prefer right now, but when their time comes you will see the truth.

Oh and a woman can be president in 2004. Spend money and win.

Now think about that.

March 18, 2003 08:22AM
Alright! someones interested!

Ok, well I'll somehow work my way to being Eva's nanny (thats their daughter). So I'll be in the picture quite a bit and get to know the handsome Mr. Phillippe quite well. I'll someho get Reese out of that picture. I thought of injecting her with cancer (you ant even do that but still), but then i realzed that is mean and cruel, and i dont want to be mean and cruel. Ok, I'll get her out somehow, and who will Ryan turn to? Well his daughters faithful nanny of course!

How amazing would that be??

Kat

March 18, 2003 08:35AM
A little amazing and mostly stunning.

You're probably better off doing your I'm better and superior dance for Phillippe

But I don't get stunned easily so I'd get over it pretty quick.

I'd like an invitation to the wedding and a Nissan 350Z.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π