Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Orbiting your living room,cashing in The Bill Of Rights"

Posted by RedRosesForMe 

Re: "Orbiting your living room,cashing in The Bill Of Rights"
March 18, 2003 08:54AM
..a Nissan 350Z?

Don't get me wrong, they look absolutely amazing but (or so I hear) that's where the appeal ends.

Also, Ryan Phillippe is awesome in the movie 'Anti-Trust', (it's a computer movie) with Rachel Leigh Cook in it.........................*drool*................... and Claire Forlani................................*wipes chin*...............................

Plus, its possibly the only movie in existence that has a 'Sterophonics' tune as background music (useless fact for you all to cherish).

Which begs the question:

Whats your ultimate movie soundtrack? (Pick five songs, any order.)

1/ Aerosmith: 'Don't want to miss a thing'
2/ DMB: 'Space Between'
3/ Nine Days: 'Back to Me'.....don't ask why, it just gets me everytime.....
4/ American Hi Fi: 'Another Perfect Day'
5/ Lit: 'Over My Head'

From the above the movie would kinda have to be some kind of a rom-com.

"Live for the Dream"
SKETCH
March 18, 2003 09:25AM
350 Z Initial Test and Review:

http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/roadtests/2002/august/0208_roadtest_z.xml

Car and Driver's 10 Best Cars for 2003:

http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/10best/2003/2003_10best_cars_intro.xml

You'll see that although there is a little bit of a shortcoming (as there is with any car) it is a fantastic car, that is amazing looking as you stated, and could easily be car of the year for 2002/ 03; especially for value and price combined.

Thanks for remiding me about Anti-Trust. I want to see that sometime. That Claire has an exotic look that's hard to beat. Go Claire!

Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Nine Days - 257 Weeks
Ditto on Space Between
Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 18, 2003 11:30AM
Anti-trust... can ryan be any yummier in those glasses and messyhair? i dont think so!

Kt

"The Password is..."
March 18, 2003 11:42AM
Awesome movie.

Second only to 'Hackers', which although has dated faster than a cream cake, is still a kickass movie with a brilliant soundtrack. That movie is a prime example of how fast technology supercedes itself.

"Zer0 Coo1"
SKETCH
March 18, 2003 01:42PM
Here goes Sketch getting all fancy worded on us. You lost me at movie. Well not really but it sounded like a nice idea to point your big words out at the time.

I forgot Ryan was in Anti-Trust Kat :| You had to remind me. But I was talking about Claire. I'll pretend Anti-Trust was never made. Ahh much better.

The Matrix: Reloaded comes out very soon. Oh yes.

March 18, 2003 08:48PM
Yes it does.

I've seen a few previews of it, there is one big issue that currently upsets me about that movie. Unlike the first one (strings and pulleys) they are using a fair bit of CGI, but that's not the problem, from the look of the previews you could blatantly see where CGI had been used because the skin textures were way off.

*Fingers crossed that they sort that out*

March 19, 2003 04:45AM
ummmmm.....

can we talk about ryan and reese some more? or better yet, ryan and kat? yes, i think that has a much better ring to it....we can fine tune the plan, and i'll keep my eye out for him (cuz he's always off somewhere getting drunk or smoking pot nowadays while reese is jogging, eating carrots and taking care of eva)...then you'll be in business! talk about brilliant!

rachel......
March 19, 2003 05:22AM
Sounds like Reese is the real one you want to hook up with.

Ohh a lesbian wedding; it's been so long.

I know what you mean about the "CGI." Although it is CGI type technology they have invented a new type of technology that goes along in the CGI category. In other words they have mapped all of their bodies (Neo, Agent Smith etc). down to the last pore to make it the most realistic reproduction of a human being on screen. In other words Neo can fight 100 Agent Smith's and it can actually look like a 100 of them, if you really look at them, even though there is only one real one. Anyway, I'm sure they will get it cleared up and it will go down as one of the greatest movies of all time. That's why many feel it is "the year of the Matrix."

I mean they even built their own highway for crying out loud.

See, Rachel, now you have no choice but to see the movie on May 15th.

March 19, 2003 05:47AM
huh?

rachel......
March 19, 2003 06:56AM
I'm your hero Rachel..

Do I have to draw you a diagram?!?!

March 19, 2003 05:43PM
oh! sorry! i'll try to keep it simple from now on.....

"save me!!!!!! save me!!!!!! alan!!! i'm being attacked by a wild bear!!! help!"

yawning smileyD

rachel......
March 20, 2003 01:37AM
i miss rachel. where have you gone?? i haven't seen you online in about a week and a half...

~lori~
March 20, 2003 03:40AM
Oh I like that.

To the rescue miss!

Talks bear into a beer@

Well now that the bears drunk I think it's safe. That's better Rachel. Now you keep up the good work and call me for anything at all. Look out it's a tack! That was close. Well, if you would have keep walking a several feet that way. Glad to be of assistance.

Rachel has been answering like mad this late morn Lori. The question is, really, where have you been hmm!!! :|

Don't hit me...

March 20, 2003 04:46AM
I've been, uhh, sleeping? I'm on eastern time, she's on pacific. So she was posting like mad at 2am me time...11pm her time...lori needs her sleep, damnit. i had class at 8:30 this morning, i couldn't be up at 2am!

~lori~
March 20, 2003 05:17AM
SLEEP! Yay sleep! I had intentions of getting up at 9 am and like doing some homework... but no... instead I fell back asleep and had this HORRIBLE dream I was working at McDonald's (I hate that place) and it was my first day and everyone kept yelling at me b/c I never got trained and didn't know what I was doing on the register and I kept messing up people's orders and they were yelling too. So I started crying in my dream and all of a sudden I woke up and wiped my eyes... and my face was all wet! I was seriously crying in my sleep! FREAKY!

But anyhow... yeah... YAY SLEEP!

March 20, 2003 09:47AM
So now I expect to be crying after every dream, or every trip to McDonald's.

Maybe you really want to work there?! Oh, I figure it out.. break dances$

What kind of friend are you? Not getting up at 2.. for your friend?! grinning smiley

March 20, 2003 10:00AM
Me work at McDonald's!?! I think you are crazy. I hate that place with a passion. It is disgusting, greasy and animal fat/meat infatuated. And I don't eat meat. So. NO.

March 20, 2003 01:36PM
You just inspired me to eat a double cheeseburger..

Now where's my dollar.. oh there it is..

Taxi!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π