Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Not the end for ninedays

Posted by johnhampson 

Re: Not the end for ninedays
May 06, 2004 12:01AM
dear john
your music use to lean towards the country music side, and thus no one can tell when you are joking/serious. please add some more cowbell.

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
May 06, 2004 01:13AM
everyone needs more cowbell.

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
May 06, 2004 10:38AM
I have a fever. And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL. <333

~lori~
May 06, 2004 12:16PM
this summer residence is a **** idea, and it should be obvious why.

this band is more than just a bar band. they always will be. atleast to me.
May 06, 2004 12:32PM
but they're fucking gigging steph.

and you know what? when i'm traveling all over following hanson around i might be able to you know, catch john and stuff...

haha jk about the hanson part...

and geeeeeeeee for ninedays ;o)

oh and cam, when you come over for your xtra guitarist bit, you are going to deliver me james. aren't you? because you MUST.

May 06, 2004 08:50PM
The lads are playing, they're going to enjoy themselves and hopefully get their music heard by a load of people. That CANNOT be a bad thing. Remember though alot, and I mean alot can change in a year.

Of course they're always going to be much more of a bar band to us, and lets face it they are better than 99.9% of bar bands you could find, so perhaps see this as like the second beginning rather than winding down to nothing. I was similarly negative but John's restored my faith and I think these shows will do alot of good. And hey I think "So Far Away" could be ringing in people's ears at the end of a fair few gigs yet. My main worry was that all the old songs would just disappear and they'd start all over, new sound, all new songs. The fact that they're playing live loads and racking up the back catalogue for the longtime fans can only be good.

Peace out...
May 07, 2004 12:15AM
<<I have a fever. And the only prescription is MORE COWBELL. <333>>

there are hardly enough words to describe the level of greatness of that episode of snl...Christopher Walken is godly....
May 07, 2004 01:44AM
Just make sure you keep making music! What is your college major?
May 07, 2004 05:43AM
sad smiley( why do i live in this russia sad smiley( i'm going to miss such an event!!!! i think thats its a great idea to play everything at once smiling smiley

Anna smiling smiley
&quot;I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you&quot;
May 07, 2004 05:54AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 07, 2004 06:04AM
I could have kicked Ivan Dragos ass
May 08, 2004 12:02AM
yeah i know grinning smiley i guess i'm also the only russian who has the cds of nine days

Anna smiling smiley
May 08, 2004 01:10AM
OMG..

Are you Anna Kournikova!!!

Please say yes!!!!!!

smiling smiley
May 08, 2004 06:42AM
no you **** head, anna kournikova lives in the united states, this anna said she lives in russia.

she's prolly hotter than that wanna be model sad excuse for an athlete as well...

May 08, 2004 06:47AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 08, 2004 09:44AM
wow, this went from a great post from John to a discussion about Anna Kournikova....*shakes head in shame*

seconded that Anna Kournikova should just give up tennis (note that she's never won any actual tourniments or w/e you call the damn things that tennis people play in). she's really no good.

welcome to the forum, Anna, by the way.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
May 09, 2004 12:37AM
John,
Thanks for clarifying and making me us not fear June 12th was the last day we will see ND. ack
Gigs will be awesome for the people in NY... and itll be also easy for the rest of us who wanna plan a trip. thanks <3
May 09, 2004 02:07AM
Kevin i agree with u smiling smiley *shakes hands
I think that Nine Days message board isnt a proper place to discuss tennis players' problems, esp. such fake ones as Kournikova winking smiley
But I'm not Kournikova, I live in St.petersburg, Russia. And i'm really crazy about Nine Days it's all that matters to me grinning smiley!!!

Post Edited (05-09-04 11:40)

Anna smiling smiley
May 09, 2004 02:08AM
Hi Anna, welcome to the board.

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
May 09, 2004 02:27AM
Sorry about our insane friends here. hehe.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 09, 2004 02:35AM
Ok,, So I didnt think that you were THAT Anna, but it was nice to pretend...Geeeezzzzzz...
May 09, 2004 08:42AM
Welcome to the board Anna, kewl to hear that Nine Days fans exist in Russia smiling smiley

As a fairly serious tennis player myself I've followed Miss Kournikova's career and you're right Kevin... she spends more time posing for cameras than playing tennis and consequently her serve is now weak as she hasn't been training. Weak serve these days = not winning. She should indeed give up.

Anna have you heard all of Nine Days' albums yet? I'm assuming you have The Madding Crowd but have you heard So Happily Unsatisfied and Flying The Corporate Jet?

Now I wanna be
Where you sleep
Where you lie
Where you breathe
May 09, 2004 09:51AM
well, someone has gotta keep you in check over there.

I really don't follow her assumed career cause I don't care for the gal, but that is what a hear from other people I know who play tennis religously. w/e man...I'm more a baseball player myself

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
May 09, 2004 05:24PM
i've heard every album of ND and i was shocked when i found out that SHU wouldnt be released!!! because i love the whole cd...smiling smiley i love everything..cuz it all is perfect grinning smiley

Anna smiling smiley
May 10, 2004 02:04AM
agreed...
im Gollum
welcome to the board

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

May 10, 2004 02:36AM
WELCOME ANNA *does flips*

i love ninedays too... and we are really weird... but cool

May 10, 2004 02:45AM
Thx Christina! Hey, dow do you attach a pic to your profile?

Anna smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π