ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Melissa! (onesongglory)

Posted by fishergirl819 

Melissa! (onesongglory)
March 17, 2003 06:11AM
are you still coming to NY for the show next week? if you want me to meet up with you at your hotel you need to give me details dearie. yawning smiley)

~lori~
Re: Melissa! (onesongglory)
March 17, 2003 08:52AM
oh lori, thank goodness for this post!!!! i was just starting to worry that you had lost interest in meeting up with us!!

well heres the deal, im not sure if we are going. we are sort of torn between nine days and lifehouse/sr-71. we are having the last "new york meeting" tonight during our monday night poker night, so i will have the details by tomorrow. and you will be the first to know. i will IM you.

thanks!!!
March 17, 2003 01:37PM
of course i hadn't lost interest! i've just been uber busy with work and school this past week or so, so i haven't been to the board very frequently.

ppsssshaw. nine days are better than lifehouse and sr-71! come to ny! nine days! yay! cool board people! yay! yawning smileyPPP

~lori~
March 17, 2003 02:45PM
*sigh*

rachel......
March 17, 2003 02:46PM
*double extra big extremely sad sigh*

March 17, 2003 02:47PM
for real yo...nine days...make the right choice!!!

Mandy
March 18, 2003 12:50AM
rachel baby...YOU'RE still coming...right?!?!

~lori~
March 18, 2003 01:49AM
fishergirl819 wrote:

> rachel baby...YOU'RE still coming...right?!?!

no she's not coming now !!! (personal reason)

and Melissa you should go see lifehouse and sr-71 !!!
i'm going to see them tonight at irving plaza.
March 18, 2003 02:32AM
thanks lou yawning smiley/

lori, i'll tell you what's going on later. it's major disaster area number one over here....i don't want to post all of it.

rachel......
March 18, 2003 02:32AM
..hey.... at least you people reside under the same flag as ND!

Cheer up, go some other time!

*Pretends to crowd surf at a ND gig*

Shii...

*Falls in a heap under peoples feet*

Ouch....

"Live for the Dream"
SKETCH
March 18, 2003 07:24AM
ok guys, we have made our decision...

and we are going to new york!!!! yay!!!

i was going to make a brand new thread to announce this, but then i found out rachel is not going so i didnt want to make a spectacle.

but i am going to be there, for sure. we just made the hotel reservations. and lori, i have some things to discuss with you, but im at work now, so i will try to catch you on aim later.
March 18, 2003 07:41AM
Grrr. Darn you. Have fun though!

March 18, 2003 09:27AM
rach, i haven't seen you on aim in a while...? if you need to, call me at work, im here for another hour...1800DOWLING and then ask for extension 3310, thats my department...or email me whats going on...

melissa, same thing applies to you. im the only one answering phones back here, and i'll be here for another hour (ish), otherwise i'll talk to you online.

now, please no one else prank call me! yawning smileyP

edited to let everyone know, that's a toll free call, since you're going through 1800DOWLING. the direct, long distance number would be 244-3310 yawning smiley)

Post Edited (03-18-03 18:38)

~lori~
March 18, 2003 11:53AM
*sigh*

rachel......
March 18, 2003 11:55AM
*sigh*

oh, melissa! you are so adorable!!!! thank you for not making a spectacleyawning smiley) but you totally could have! i'm just happy that you're going...you are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEbody had better call me from the show with jaun on the phone! i mean it! yawning smiley)

rachel......
March 18, 2003 12:00PM
HEY! Rachel... that was MY IDEA! SO... I expect a phone call! I mean it. I gave her the idea dude! but have fun Melissa... sure you don't have room for a spare?

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 18, 2003 12:02PM
i thought you were going to jfk that weekend...
March 18, 2003 12:05PM
That is my feel better concert since I couldn't go to ND... that way I am not a bum... but I still haven't bought my ticket...

March 18, 2003 12:40PM
*sigh*

i am definitely all over the phone call thing though.

Post Edited (03-18-03 21:45)
March 18, 2003 03:39PM
i just switched the reservations and i needed to use the credit card that i cut up last year when the debt got too big, i cut it up in a million little pieces then kept it in a baggie on the fridge as a reminder. so then i was just going to take the number off the statement to use it to hold the hotel room, but i forgot they needed the expiration date, so when he asked me i had to dump out all the little visa pieces and try to fit them together to find the date. it was hilarious. but it worked.

ok, back to american idol...

Post Edited (03-19-03 00:40)
March 18, 2003 08:34PM
Yeah, and I'd like to apologise for that televisual monstrosity. We created it, now you must suffer.

# Popstars
# Pop Idol
# Popstars: The Rivals
# Fame Academy
# Celebrity Fame Academy

When will the madness end?

"Live for the Dream"
SKETCH
April 09, 2003 04:30AM
Bumping this up to plead to Melissa, since I have no clue what your email is. CVS destroyed my negatives when I dropped off my film from the show for one hour photo yesterday. There machine totally ripped them up. So is there anyway you could reprint a few of your pictures for me? i.e. the one from me and you outside the show, a few of john, or something? I'll pay you for the reprinting and the postage. yawning smiley)

And anyone else who pities me and wants to send me reprints of their best pictures...i'll love ya forever yawning smiley)

*grumbles because the other roll they destroyed included pictures from the AI mall tour this past weekend, pictures of me and past contestants...grrr*

~lori~
April 09, 2003 08:51AM
lori!!! i havent seen you online in like foreverr!!!!!!!

hmmmm...my pics of the show are far less than perfect, but id be happy to send you some copies. let me see what i can do and ill catch you on aim sometime this week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π