ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This world is messed up.

Posted by Helio 

This world is messed up.
May 24, 2004 06:20AM
I just downloaded those John Hampson songs, he must be the supreme diety of songwriting. Why the hell isn't he on every radio station in the frigging world? I swear pop-culture makes me so mad sometimes.

Anyway, I've had "The Madding Crowd" since it came out, and worshipped since I've had it... And I just downloaded these new songs of John's from the site... I downloaded the 2 on the Ninedays CD but didn't like them as much. Can anyone point me towards some more songs by John or ND that I can enjoy every minute of going deaf from listening to?

Muchos Gracias, Danke Shoen.

~Heliocentric
Re: This world is messed up.
May 24, 2004 06:32AM
I should qualify, that I loved "The Ultimate Love Song" most of all, but thought that was just John Hampson.

~Heliocentric
May 24, 2004 06:35AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 24, 2004 08:28AM
Genesis wrote:

> Download 'So Happily Unsatisfied', the second Nine Days
> major-label record that was never released. It's fantastic, and
> you should like it if you enjoyed 'The Madding Crowd'.

I completely agree with him. SHU is the best album ever!!! Unfortunately it hasnt been released sad smiley and will never be... well..FTCJ is good too and johns EP smiling smiley

Post Edited (05-24-04 17:30)

Anna smiling smiley
"I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you"
May 24, 2004 08:34AM
Is it still available on the internet for download? All good sites are down at the moment...

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
May 26, 2004 02:21AM
Any ideas where I could find it to download it?

~Heliocentric
May 26, 2004 02:32AM
No, all the fanbased sites with mp3's are down at the moment. Try soulseek... www.slsknet.org. You have to download a little program (without spyware or anything, very small program). It works like kazaa, but soulseek is only for real music lovers, so not for pop, trance, r&b and stuff.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π