ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

any news on lifehouse????

Posted by CACKKA 

any news on lifehouse????
May 26, 2004 08:48AM
i am huge fan of lifehouse as well as nine days but anyone heardo n any new news from lifehouse???? hope they come out with a new album theo ther two are amazing.....but let me know of what they up to!!!
Re: any news on lifehouse????
May 26, 2004 09:24AM
things will be quiet for a while i guess now that two of the band members have left!

May 26, 2004 10:25AM

yes , THEY SUCK !!!!!
May 26, 2004 12:02PM
hey lou, i like lifehouse, they rock man. And ya, since two of their members left my guess is that they won't be putting out anything for quite a while

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
May 26, 2004 12:25PM
Especially since there were only three to begin with i believe.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 26, 2004 12:26PM
i thought i heard they were on lettermen tonight

NINE DAYS!!
May 26, 2004 01:35PM
<<Especially since there were only three to begin with i believe.>>

They had a lead guitarist join after their second album.
May 26, 2004 02:45PM
I never liked em that much, heard their first CD and only liked the one song on it I'd already heard.

~Heliocentric
May 27, 2004 12:54PM
Yeah I think they poached one of the guitarists from The Calling. I like both bands.

May 27, 2004 06:15PM
Might make sense seeing as the Calling's guitarist and Lifehouse's drummer are brothers...
May 27, 2004 08:16PM
the guitarist who left the calling and joined lifehouse must be bummed out. he left a successful band for an even more successful band who then split up jus as the first band were gettin big again. id be bummed

but like i said befor ei love lifehouse, both their records and i hope jason wade does some more stuff, under the name lifehosue or as a solo artist
May 27, 2004 08:37PM
i think he left the calling as he was being screwed over in that band like the other two members who left at the same time
May 27, 2004 09:38PM
i dont know why he left, i didnt realise more than one of them left

tahts just how big of a calling fan i am!!

lol
May 28, 2004 08:31AM
What happenend with the calling is the band was really just Alex band and another guy and they hired the other guys for touring and then there was a big fight about that. That's why their new album is called two, cause it's just 2 of em.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 28, 2004 12:42PM
the calling was always just alex and another guy and they had hired guys to go around on tour to play with them....i guess the other guys wanted royalties or something and there were law suits between alex and the other guy vs the tour band....and this is why the next album is called Two to signify that its only alex and another guy in the band

NINE DAYS!!
May 28, 2004 12:43PM
and anyways i believe that the calling was always a more successfull band....i believe but not sure that only lifehouse had one realy hit single while the calling had a few....along with alex having one with santana

anyways i luv them both i saw lifehouse in concert and they were amazing....

NINE DAYS!!
May 28, 2004 06:29PM
The Calling are far bigger in the UK, Virgin Radio (kinda big!) plays them loads...
May 29, 2004 12:25AM
The Calling are quite big here, they're played and known...but nine days..or lifehouse sad smiley no1 knows...only couple ppl who heard absolutely maybe.. and three doors down suddenly became popular

Anna smiling smiley
&quot;I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you&quot;
June 14, 2004 06:37AM
I'm a little late here, but Lifehouse actually is still around. The 2 remaining guys are currently working on a CD and they are looking for a bassist and maybe another guitar player to record and/or tour with (and they are planning another tour sometime soon). So they definitely did not break up (just 2 guys left the band). Also Jason Wade (lead singer) produced and sings back-up on this new hip hop-type CD for this guy called Myster-E. That sort of surprised me but I guess it could turn out to be cool. There is some info on that at lifehousefans.com.

And one more thing.....I heard that Aaron is leaving The Calling, which would mean there is just one guy left (Alex). So their CD title really has no significant meaning after all, anymore (unless it's meant to signify their second album). I guess you could say that I am not the biggest Alex fan in the world, and sometimes I have to wonder if his entire band (4 guys) leaving does not have something to do with him. I could be wrong though...
June 14, 2004 04:19PM
hes amazing....

anyways heres the news from l ife house

http://www.lifehousefans.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=updates;action=display;num=1087099950

NINE DAYS!!
June 14, 2004 05:08PM
apparently alex band is really up himself and he said in an interview after the first album that all the others guys were holding him back. also he said that he wanted 80% of the album takings for himself!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π