ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DirtyPoetRecords.com and JH news

Posted by johnhampson 

DirtyPoetRecords.com and JH news
June 01, 2004 01:28PM
check out this site(www.dirtypoetrecords.com)..some cool video and audio and other crap...my friend Dickie Wallin from Reject Clothing is working with a few other bands under the Dirty Poet Records banner and hes doing some cool stuff...this site is a cool initiation to some new music...

i am currently working on some new songs...i know i promised the "Different Dreams" MP3, and i'll eventually deliver, ok? cool! This Thurs show at CBGBs will be the last 'solo' show for awhile...i am going to get into a studio this summer with a producer and record what i hope is my finest hour...that is my goal and focus...i wont come out until its as good as it can be...as always, i thank you all for hanging in there and giving me moral, emotional and mental support...its needed sometimes!!!

see you Thurs, next Sat (ninedays June 12, duh) and all summer long on Monday nights in Pt. Jefferson LI (ninedays Summer Residence at the Village Pub)...

john

Re: DirtyPoetRecords.com and JH news
June 01, 2004 01:47PM
.......sounds most excellent.........t'will be quite a summer.......

p.s. HAPPY 29 YEAR OLD GIRL DAY !!!

*~katie~*
June 01, 2004 02:12PM
im coming to LI this summer

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
June 01, 2004 06:36PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Excellent John, really hope those sessions go as well as possible. Hopefully ill be seeing your gig on thurs+ill be askin you to sign my guitar, you better! lookin forward to the new stuff
June 02, 2004 01:14AM
.....This guys thirst for all things 'music' is quite intoxicating, and mildly disturbing.

With a self-inflicted workload like this, I'll eat one of my 'skipper hats' if someone doesn't say 'Hello. Who's this?' at some point soon.

....infact.....

I think I might just have to go and strum a little myself. To show support.

PS: If that first sentence could make an appearance on future merchandising for your gigs Mr.H that would be cool! It reminds me of those one line statements that music magazines make about artists yawning smileyP

Haha.

June 02, 2004 04:03AM
awesome John, we'll gladly wait for some new music. You're putting out some great stuff so keep it up. This summer's gonna rock man. ONE MORE DAY OF FINALS FOR ME!!!!! then SUUUUUUUUMMMMMEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!. point on the board for me.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 02, 2004 04:30AM
my suuuuummmmeeeerrrr starts at july 17th. not fair!

oi oi john, sounds cool. thank you too for being the cool guy u are. rock on \m/

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π