Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3 things

Posted by adistantlight 

3 things
June 11, 2004 05:18AM
i am happy the following bands got either dropped or broke up this year:
creed, 3eb, phish

my last day of high school ever was today.

who's going tomorrow?
Re: 3 things
June 11, 2004 06:52AM
You're happy 3eb got dropped??? What the ****????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This puzzles me.

Post Edited (06-11-04 15:52)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 11, 2004 07:08AM
3EB didn't get dropped it turns out, go read at 3eb.co.uk
June 11, 2004 07:56AM
dude phish were pretty cool, most of the time
June 11, 2004 08:58AM
was creed dropped or did they break up? i didn't hear anything about them at all...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 11, 2004 09:02AM
Creed broke up. scott's goin solo and the other two are forming a new band.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 11, 2004 09:13AM
i quote from the creed website:

"June 4th -- After nearly a decade together, Creed has decided to disband. During their 8 years and 3 albums together (My Own Prison, Human Clay, Weathered) Creed achieved countless Rock & Roll milestones and sold over 30 million albums worldwide. With their unprecedented success at radio and their captivating live shows, Creed became one of the most successful acts to rule the charts over the past ten years.

Creed songwriter/ guitarist Mark Tremonti has decided to join forces with Creed drummer Scott Phillips, original Creed bassist Brian Marshall and former Mayfield Four singer/ songwriter Myles Kennedy. The new band, named Alter Bridge, will release their debut album on Wind-up Records on August 10th of this year. Expect a promotional acoustic tour of radio stations later this Summer, followed by a worldwide tour to begin in late August or early September.

Creed songwriter / singer Scott Stapp has been busy in the studio writing and recording over the past several months. His first post-Creed recording will be featured on an album coming on August 31st via Wind-up Records that will pool together superstar talent, as they individually offer compositions inspired by the film The Passion of the Christ. Simultaneously to tracking his contributions to the Passion title, Stapp will continue to work with producer 7 Aurelius, and has joined forces with Canadian rockers The Tea Party to work on his solo debut."

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 11, 2004 10:32AM
yeah, hopefully those bands are all silenced forever...or at least a while.

i'm going tomorrow. wee.
June 11, 2004 10:37AM
My respect level for Adistantlight just instantly plummetted after that 3eb comment. You're at 0, buddy.
June 11, 2004 01:51PM
gchild320 wrote:

> My respect level for Adistantlight just instantly plummetted
> after that 3eb comment. You're at 0, buddy.

if you met her it would be even lower !!!
June 11, 2004 02:30PM
ya really, what's with not liking 3eb?

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 11, 2004 03:02PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 11, 2004 05:57PM
i love phish....the end...
June 11, 2004 11:27PM
ummm maybe because they absolutely are horrific live and, to top it all off, stephen jenkins thinks he's god?

MIGHT BE IT.
June 12, 2004 12:24AM
It's unbelievable, just so great, oh yeah Creed breaks up. When I heard this a week ago I was so damn happy. What a crappy band.

I don't care for 3EB and I don't know Phish I guess.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
June 12, 2004 04:33AM
June 12, 2004 05:08AM
People seem to hate Creed just because it's fashionable to. Same with Nickelback.

I'm not a fan of Creed, but at least I listened to some of their stuff first, instead of jumping on the bandwagon. It's sad that some people are so obsessed with image that they won't even consider certain types of music.

June 12, 2004 05:14AM
June 12, 2004 05:32AM
i don't like creed, because scott stapp thinks he's jesus, but i'll admit that i have two of their albums, and i enjoy a few songs on each.

June 12, 2004 05:57AM
My hate against Creed is pure based on the sort of music they play, the voice of the guy and the attitude of that guy. Maybe it's because I'm a Weezer fan, all Weezer fans seem to HATE creed.

Snickelback is pretty ok though.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π