ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Royal Carribean

Posted by Hat_Fairy 

Royal Carribean
June 14, 2004 12:55PM
ok, so my parents just went on a cruise to alaska, and they come back, and the first thing they want to tell me about is...
they played ninedays in the dining hall, like a bunch of songs apparently, i played the dif cds for my dad and he says that it was like all the old music. like stuff from the really old albums. i just found it interesting. someone in the cruise line world is playing ninedays to all the happy little vacationers.
i thought id share.

Alysha

the shortest six miles of my life
end faster than i would have liked

Re: Royal Carribean
June 14, 2004 01:01PM
The old stuff, that is pretty funky. Pretty cool too.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 14, 2004 01:06PM
nice. that's wierd it was the old stuff and not the newer singles or anything. what songs specifically? I'd imagine songs kinda like this music maybe? very cool either way

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 14, 2004 01:38PM

Hope it wasnt Down with the Ship!!!
June 14, 2004 02:43PM
haha....true true

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 15, 2004 01:39AM
Nice

Mike Mc-

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 15, 2004 05:44AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 15, 2004 07:32AM
I went on voyager of the seas too. They are a great cruise line. We liked the first one so much we went on another cruise this last spring. Definitely best vacations i've ever been on.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 15, 2004 11:50PM
That's awesome! I went on a cruise last year (Sovergern of the Seas) and they had a dance club. I took TMC in there and they played "257 Weeks" YAYA!!! I freaked out, and my friends stood there looking at me like "huh?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you could be waiting for you're life to begin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 19, 2004 10:35PM
OOOooohh!!!!!

Story to share.

I just got back from a trip to France with school. We were camping at this watersports place and all the instructer people had pretty good music taste (and were super nice and taught me to play some stuff on the guitar!) and everyday when we ate lunch or in the evenings they'd play music out, and my friend got me to go and get my copy of TMC and they asked me to put it on and then everyone listened to it and people were asking me where they could buy it from, and the next day they got my friend to put SHU on and loads of people were singing along. Just created a load of new NineDays fans!

Wow, sorry for the long sentances, Im a little sleep deprived.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π