ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Four Years ago tonight

Posted by starrlight 

Four Years ago tonight
June 17, 2004 02:05PM
For years ago tonight I officially joined this message board and became a full part of this experience called nine days
\

it is amazing to think that i did all this four years ago....i was entering highschool....not i have exited it forever......

cheers!

Tracy

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: Four Years ago tonight
June 17, 2004 02:24PM
tomorrow's feztival marks 4 years of nine days for me... haha i remember telling john i'd be starting highschool in september

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
June 17, 2004 02:25PM
i didnt first see nine days until 7/25/00

scarrrry

June 17, 2004 02:26PM
i technically didnt see them till 6/28/00... dont be scared that i still know the date.. remember the shag and the beardy thing and the fame shirt? i do

~SOFiA~

June 17, 2004 02:37PM
i remember it like yesterday

i remember lori and i called up radio station in delaware i think or maryland and had the DJ ask our questions.....

I had the DJ ask about the fame shirt......

i think John **** his pants in the studio.....what DJ would know about the fame shirt

ha

June 17, 2004 02:39PM
THE FAME SHIRT.

Omg Tracy. We need to bring back the Fame shirt rescue thread. Too bad that board's good and gone. Le sigh. Let's resurrect a new one.

~lori~
June 17, 2004 02:48PM
it was def a southern nj station cos i got it in my room

~SOFiA~

June 17, 2004 02:49PM
ahhh....that could be it

June 17, 2004 03:15PM
i have no idea how long iv'e been here... anyone have a clue?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
June 17, 2004 03:24PM
No clue, dude.

But Monday was my two year anniversary. AWWW.

~lori~
June 17, 2004 04:03PM
I've been doing the board thing since New Year's Eve Day 2000. The first time I saw Nine Days was December 23, 2000 (I'm pretty sure it was the 23rd). It feels longer than three and a half years. ohhhhh wells!
June 17, 2004 11:41PM
who the hell remembers this stuff?
June 18, 2004 08:49AM
Because I signed up on an easy day to remember, I do. Otherwise, I would have NO idea.
June 21, 2004 12:23PM
I dont remember what day I saw them..but I'll never forget it. It was 4 years ago, freshman year of college....KT and I lived together. Our awesome and crazy suitemate came running in going "KT KT Mix 106.5 is having Nine Days at the Rec Room You gotta go!" So KT called mix and found out that it was that day and we ran 2 miles to the Rec Room and met this girl who later became good friends and part of the Baltimore girl crew..Christina. We all sat 2 feet from Brian and John and they played a few songs. After the set they went to meet the winners of the radio contest and Brian looked at KT Christina and I and were like, so why arent you up here with us. We're like we cant they wont let us. So Brian was like okay we'll come to you, and John and Brian ditched the winners to hang with us smiling smiley

Then we joined this message board, which I think KT was a part of, and well the rest is history. Ive met some awesome people, had some crazy times and all for nine days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π