ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

nine days old independent releases for sale (read...)

Posted by Shir 

nine days old independent releases for sale (read...)
June 21, 2004 09:24PM
To Vinnie, Nick, Brian & John:

we all know that you can't legaly release SO HAPPILY UNSATISFIED (and we all probably have all the complete album in mp3 format), but why are you not re-releasing the old independent albums - SOMETHING TO LISTEN TO, MONDAY SONGS, and THREE?
i asked about it before and i know that a lot of people in the forum asked about it too, and you said it will be availabe soon. it's not that i don't have all these songs in mp3, because i do, and i hear them all the time, but it's very different - to download the files from the net or to buy them from the band.
i think a lot of people here will be happy to buy them, and it's another way to support the band, and correct me if i'm wrong but i think it's not a very complicated process to do this.
i saw a couple of weeks ago a copy of THREE on Ebay sold in a very high price (and i don't mention the legal copy of SO HAPPILY UNSATISFIED...).
*** EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH *** and thank you for listening...

Post Edited (06-22-04 11:50)
Re: nine days old independent releases for sale (read...)
June 21, 2004 11:39PM

You can't understand why the guys wouldnt want to pay to release same music twice?

You have a clue as to how much money it is to do that?
June 22, 2004 02:53AM
i didn't think that it costs the band so much. if people will buy then they are earning money.
June 22, 2004 03:01AM
yeah.. they might sell like... 30 copies (maybe) of each to us board memebers..... and it costs a lot to do that little amount of pressing of each disc.... it gets cheaper per cd the more you do.. like in the 100-300+ range. A lot cheaper....

plus.. i have seen the cd's for sale at shows... i got monday songs from them at a show... so maybe john or someone could hook us up?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
June 22, 2004 07:31AM
yea i would buy all three

Mike Mc-

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 23, 2004 02:27AM
its true that it might cost a bit to get more cds made, but no more than it must have cost to get ftcj made and 2 b honest i wuldnt rekon it wuld see any less than that has!
June 23, 2004 05:01AM
But... why don't they release the whole **** on an mp3 cd? 320kb/sec, all songs on one disc with some nice live vid's and stuff... everyone happy, no more searching on the web for those fucked up websites.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
June 23, 2004 05:05AM
Meelman, Why would you need that to be released? If you really wanted it, you could ATRAC yourself a nice complete NineDays cd of your own.

Post Edited (06-23-04 14:06)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 23, 2004 09:19AM
original copies are always better cos they not only support band but last far longer!
June 24, 2004 03:00AM
well if they wanna make more money they should sell them indivually and they should also sell a live 2 cd sett with most of the songs they ever wrote
they could sell that for $25 bucks ill buy it but the printing would be the onli problem

Mike Mc--

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 24, 2004 03:14AM
"well if they wanna make more money they should sell them indivually and they should also sell a live 2 cd sett with most of the songs they ever wrote
they could sell that for $25 bucks ill buy it but the printing would be the onli problem"

Wow...

Im speechless.
June 24, 2004 06:41PM
Sofi, just to make people happy with their music, maybe get some extra fans because they really love the old stuff... Isn't it good to just release an enhanced disc with the mp3's and some vid's? That'd be cheap, good and those fucked up awful websites offering some mp3's aren't needed anymore.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
June 26, 2004 01:54AM
Agreed with all apart from the cheap bit. Personnally I'd prefer they spent time writing and releasing new music as opposed to going back and rereleasing old music.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 29, 2004 02:03AM
i have ALLLL their music on mp3.. i don't want an mp3 cd... because i already have one in my car right now and it's what i listen to 24/7... so.. i want originals on CD.. more for collecting purposes....

Eric
June 29, 2004 02:03AM
PS:... and if anyone just doesnt care about collecting purposes and can't get the original cd's.. theres many people on the board who are willing to send the mp3's over the internet.. namely.. me... lol

Eric
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π