Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A Poll

Posted by Bones45 

A Poll
June 24, 2004 05:23AM
Jay or Dave?

On the whole, I'll watch whoever has the better guests (at least in my opinion). Jays monologue destroys Daves. I find Dave mostly annoying. On occasion he can be funny---but if I find myself watching him, its usually b/c he is interviewing someone I want to hear speak.

Yeah..guests aside...

Jay is the winner.

and on a side note---Kevin Eubanks is scads better than Paul Schaffer. In everything. I just want to smack his bald head and tell him to shut the hell up.

Re: A Poll
June 24, 2004 05:35AM
used to be into jay, but lately he's just been really annoying and his jokes have been lame. dave kind of bothers me too.

BETTER POLL?

CONAN OR CRAIG?

conaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan all the way, everytime.
June 24, 2004 05:41AM
Jay and Conan... NBC all the way

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
June 24, 2004 06:15AM
Jay and Conan....there's not even a question. Jay is way more funny than Dave (I agree that he's pretty annoying). the only things i like about letterman are his top ten lists and his guests, other than that i have no reason to watch him

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 24, 2004 06:15AM
Dave over Jay. Jay's brand of comedy is just fucking stupid. Dave has this bizzarre, dry sense of humour that's awesome. "Will It Float," "Is It Anything," "Stupid Pet/Human Tricks," and the guy who owns the deli are twenty times better than Jay's stupid mis-printed newspaper ads, NOT TO MENTION the nightly Top Ten. There's simply no comparison. Dave wins, hands down, no questions asked.

As for Conan vs Craig, I don't know a single person who prefers Kilborn. He sucks. He's boring. Conan owns over all late-night hosts. Most of the time.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 24, 2004 06:18AM
Conan is just as pathetic as Dave.
June 24, 2004 06:31AM
Your taste in late night TV hosts is atrocious.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
June 24, 2004 07:31AM
Oh Mike, I wouldn't worry about Scott hating Conan. Its the whole generational gap - he's too old to understand the appeal of Conan.

:-P

ps-Scott you know I love you. But :-P Conan is the best thing on late night television in quite a long time.

Post Edited (06-24-04 16:32)

~lori~
June 24, 2004 07:40AM
Sorry---he sucks...

I would have more laughs watching Chevy Chase try and do his attempt at a late night comedy show..

now THAT was funny!!!
June 24, 2004 07:56AM
My God. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog?

The Masturbating Bear?

The sattelite conversations...

"We have live via satellite the governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

"Ragghahghhaggghhhhhhhhhh I am zuh GOVUHNATA!!!!!"

It's fucking gold.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
June 24, 2004 08:05AM
conan is amazing because he's so relaxed that the way he interviews is more like a conversation than this strict boring dialogue. and his string dance and hair moves, political jokes (when he "interviews" saddam and martha stewart), it's all genius. i don't know anyone who DOESN'T appreciate him.
June 24, 2004 08:07AM

now you do Stef
June 24, 2004 08:39AM
PH.

PH.

S-T-E-P-H.

GODDAMN.
June 24, 2004 08:46AM
conan is a god. jay and dave suck. kilby is alright.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 24, 2004 09:45AM
jay and then conan, but a big NO to carson

*~katie~*
June 24, 2004 11:55AM
conan.
<3

June 24, 2004 11:29PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 26, 2004 12:14PM
Conan is great. His show is the only late night i watch.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π