ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"The Terminal"

Posted by Frogmush 

"The Terminal"
July 03, 2004 07:08AM
I am a huge Traveling WIlburys fan.. and if any of you have seen the TV Spot for "The Terminal" the movie.... they play "End Of The Line" by the Traveling WIlburys. Which is awesome. Makes me want to see the movie.

just in case some of you diddnt know. The Traveling WIlburys was a secret super star group created in 1988 by 5 very well known Musicians.

Tom Petty
Roy Orbison
Bob Dylan
George Harrison
& Jeff Lynne

2 months after their first album was released. ROy Orbison Died. The remaining four went on to create a second album, but it was never as good as the first.

I am a huge fan of the Traveling Wilburys.. and was very excited to see one of their songs getting played on the commercial for this movie!.. So i must go see it.

Are any of you Wilbury fans as well?

if yuo've never heard of them. I can send you the album. It is out of print, but super awesome!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
Re: "The Terminal"
July 03, 2004 09:38AM
aww i was raised on the traveling wilburys, i remember singing along to vol. 1 when i was a kid...tweeter and the monkey man was, is, and always will be fukin awesome

"tweeter and the monkey man were hard up for cash
they stayed up all night selling cocaine and hash
to an undercover cop who had a sister named jan
for reasons unexplained she loved the monkey man"

*~katie~*
July 03, 2004 10:47AM
i loooooooove tom petty. he has some of the best music videos ever made and is an all around music genius.
aaaaand...the terminal, i wanted to see it as well. my parents saw it last week and said it was okay. so now i may just wait til it comes out on dvd.
July 03, 2004 01:01PM
kelli23 wrote:

> i loooooooove tom petty. he has some of the best music videos
> ever made and is an all around music genius.
> aaaaand...the terminal, i wanted to see it as well. my parents
> saw it last week and said it was okay. so now i may just wait
> til it comes out on dvd.

wait for the dvd !! !! but go see "Fahrenheit 9/11" !!!!
July 03, 2004 07:55PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
July 04, 2004 03:18AM
The Terminal is a great movie. Def wasnt what i expected.

Alysha

the shortest six miles of my life
end faster than i would have liked
July 04, 2004 03:19AM
Vol 1.... the first album.. was absolutely awesome.... every song was perfect!... the second album.. Vol. 3.... was ok.. but i rarely listen to it.. Vol 1 was the masterpiece.. and yes.. I wal also raised listening to it. My mom listened to it for hours at a time.. probably why i love it so much

Eric
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π