ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

yo yo friday night

Posted by bddesveaux 

yo yo friday night
July 07, 2004 01:33AM
im not really sure how they run this thing i think there will be 15 minute sets goin on from 7 30 to 11 by me and some of the other performers.
its a 5 dollar donation with free beverages and snacks.
ALL AGES
conklin barn 2 high street and new york ave
2 lights south of main street
come down an hang ill be lonely-bri bri
Re: yo yo friday night
July 07, 2004 04:09AM
ok i'll go

-er er
July 07, 2004 04:34AM
yay er er! I'll be there as well, with Katie. $5 donation is nothing. No worries, we'll keep you company, brian.

-lo lo
July 07, 2004 05:43AM
Happy Hour at CoCos first?
July 07, 2004 06:15AM
well you convinced me too

ill be there...dont worry bri bri we shall entertain you while tierney's in cali

-kat kat

*~katie~*
July 07, 2004 06:27AM
Kit Kat? Mmmm I could go for some chocolate right now.

...oh. You said kat kat. Whoops.

~lori~
July 07, 2004 09:46AM
those are my most favorite candy bars ever.

July 07, 2004 09:53AM
How far is huntington from West Hempstead?? Is it closer than port jeff.?

Is Coco's in walking distance from this other place? I'm so sick of having to drive to every damn show. I need new friends that will actually go with me to this things. That way I wont' have to stop half way like in massapequa coming from port jeff. because I have to pee so bad that I couldn't make it all the way home.

I think all of you know the alcohol gotta pee feeling...not fun.

Yes, this was an actually occurence two weeks coming from the village pub, yes it did suck very much.

OK give me details and distance and best way to get there from here and happy hour scott if you actually want to do that and I can figure out what I'm doing..

Also on a great note...my parents are staying in the city this weekend and I have the house to myself. Get a weekend of peace and quiet. I've been here 3 months too long already and still have 2 and half months to go. Then off to Texas for a few months.

Damn....now i'm just rambling

~MeLiSsA
July 07, 2004 11:26AM
While I do not know exactly how far it is from West Hempstead, Melissa, I can tell you that Huntington is MUCH farther west than the Village Pub. A good 30 minutes west (right Erin/Scott?)

~lori~
July 07, 2004 11:42AM
it's off of RT.110
July 07, 2004 12:38PM
hmmm ok, we'll see I guess. It's still a few days away.

~MeLiSsA
July 07, 2004 12:53PM
melissa its not such a bad ride at all.
its about 40min from me and im in cedarhurst, which is even farther than west hempstead.
July 07, 2004 01:53PM
holy crap look it up rather than whine about it.
expedia.com

it's not far.
July 07, 2004 02:58PM
Nothing wrong with whining now and then. For me that doesn't even come close to the whining that I am truly capable of.

Plus that wasn't really whining it as more like an inquiry with an undertone of whinny-ness.

Gees...I don't know when I turned into such a dork. But if you can't be a dork here, where can you be?

Post Edited (07-08-04 00:28)

~MeLiSsA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π