ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days mention in tomorrow's Newsday...

Posted by fishergirl819 

Nine Days mention in tomorrow's Newsday...
July 08, 2004 03:00AM
In the section called "It happened on Long Island," on page A61 of today's paper, they mention what will have a big mention in this section in tomorrow's paper. In today's paper, it says tomorrow "It happened on Long Island...John Hampson and Brian Desveaux formed Nine Days."

How cool is that, that they're still big enough in Newsday's mind to warrant a mention in this section? I understand that they did have the biggest song of the summer a few years back, but most people I talk with know the song, but never remember the name of the band. I just think its really cool how Newsday would think to mention that. :-)

PS - A few months back in the "Star Birthdays," they mentioned "Rock star Jeremy Dean from Nine Days."

~lori~
Re: Nine Days mention in tomorrow's Newsday...
July 08, 2004 06:08AM
wow thats really great smiling smiley
the same thing with "absolutely (story of a girl)" and the band name is here in russia

Anna smiling smiley
"I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you"
July 08, 2004 08:37AM
lol yea newsdays good with that, while im away at school dad always calls me when they're in there

*~katie~*
July 08, 2004 12:17PM
I saw that too. I thought it was really funny mainly because this section of the paper is devoted to HISTORICAL things like the creation of the LIRR, museums, and the lives of famous LI residents (like Walt Whitman).

TOMORROW: NINE DAYS.

WTF?!!?!

As much as I love Nine Days, I just find it really bizarre that the creation of the band is going to be featured. The more press the better though I guess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π