Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TONIGHT

Posted by AngelaChase9days 

TONIGHT
July 12, 2004 04:39PM
Tonight f-ing rocked!!!
Again setlist in no particular order:

Her Own Two Feet (The look on Erins face alone was worth going)
Muddy Water
Long Hard Road
The End of Agent Bobby Roe
So Far Away
Absolutely (in honor of Katies birthday)
Back to Me
Revolve (which incase anyone didn't know is "absolutely about devious sex" that john hasn't had in a long time because he has 4 month old twins...haha in anycase it was the best version of Revolve that i've ever heard, complete with disco ball lighting)
Wanna Be (well, most of it til we all gave out on the words)
Favorite Song
Emily
I Feel Fine (a little tease the original version that john worked on, with a promise to play the version we all know next week)
Great Divide (again only til they gave out and promised for next week)
I Love You
29 Year Old Girls
Reality TV
Nothing Better
Four Dead In Ohio (which made me scream and jump because its about KENT STATE where I go to school!!)
I'll Never Let You Go (Third Eye Blind Cover)
Hot Blooded (Foreigner cover)

did i miss anything guys??
more details tomorrow...im exhausted...just thought you'd all like to know what was played =)

~Diana~
Re: TONIGHT
July 12, 2004 04:42PM
who covers 3eb?
who covers 3eb's "i'll never let you go"?
who covers 3eb's "i'll never let you go" when you're nine days?
who covers 3eb's "i'll never let you go" when you're nine days and you toured with them?
who covers 3eb's "i'll never let you go" when you're nine days and you toured with them and you know for a fact that they suck?
who covers 3eb?

<< I Feel Fine >>

it's like they know i'm not coming, and they're going "hahahah we're going to play all the ones you like, to MAKE you come to the show next week..."

tricky. verryyy tricky.
July 12, 2004 05:03PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

FUCKYES !!!

*~katie~*
July 12, 2004 05:59PM
when did they write "four dead in ohio"??? i've never heard of that one.....must be new.

sounds like a kickass show, and i love the comment about revolve

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
July 12, 2004 06:21PM
scubacayman88 wrote:

> when did they write "four dead in ohio"??? i've never heard of
> that one.....must be new.

kevin how old are u ???
July 12, 2004 06:27PM
15 years young, why do you ask? why, is that like a way old song i just don't know about or something? wouldn't suprise me....

Rock on...
Kevin

July 12, 2004 06:28PM
yes thats why i asked it's from the 60's
July 12, 2004 08:23PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
July 12, 2004 11:00PM
SOFIA. I dunno if you're going to read this thread, but they played freakin' GREAT DIVIDE. All I could think was "Careful! Behind you! ITS A GREAT DIVIDE!" and I was all "AWW SOF."

Last night = kick ass. YAY.

And Diana, I'm still jealous that you got the crumpled up lyrics to I Love You. No fair! I caught them too! ;-)

~lori~
July 12, 2004 11:42PM
LOL..

Its a Crosby, Stills, and Nash song (not sure if Neil Young was there too) that was written about police killings students in Kent State University in Ohio..

Ahh the youth of today...you know all about how much Christina Aguilera spends on shoes, but you dont have a clue about rock. Thats a shame..
July 12, 2004 11:45PM
u ****** luckers

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

July 13, 2004 01:31AM
July 13, 2004 03:47AM
aw lori!! hah i wanna hear great divide live! oh the gold old days when you could only download SHU secretly through emails...

~SOFiA~

&quot;you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo&quot;
July 13, 2004 04:06AM
Ahhh yes, the good old days! When we all yelled at that Turkish dude (was he turkish? For some reason I think he was turkish..maybe he was from finland? eh, don't remember) for downloading SHU illegally, thinking he wasn't going to actually BUY it when it came out.....and then we all secretly emailed and IM'd him to get it. AHHH good times, good times.

And I may or may not have a video of Great Divide from last night. *whistles* It may or may not only be the chorus though. Sorry!

~lori~
July 13, 2004 05:46AM
I am so glad that they played Great Divide it's one of my favorite songs smiling smiley I can't wait to hear it next week smiling smiley

&quot;Never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today&quot;
July 13, 2004 05:52AM
yeah the sixties is a bit before my time. maybe i'll check the song out anyways.......glad it was a good show though

Rock on...
Kevin

July 13, 2004 08:53AM
The show was over after the first song.

So good.
So good.
I couldn't put a price on that show.
No, I could not.
July 14, 2004 04:05PM
<<Ahhh yes, the good old days! When we all yelled at that Turkish dude (was he turkish? For some reason I think he was turkish..maybe he was from finland? eh, don't remember) for downloading SHU illegally, thinking he wasn't going to actually BUY it when it came out.....and then we all secretly emailed and IM'd him to get it. AHHH good times, good times.>>

I had it before then too :-P, only by about 5-6 days I think though. I still remember the chill I got up my spine when I heard the opening chorus in Favorite Song the first time. Nothing can top that feeling. Ok maybe a few things, but thats another topic.
July 14, 2004 04:07PM
its all about i feel fine
July 15, 2004 06:35AM
all ihave to say is.. WOW>. they work their asses off every monday.. I need to get off my arse and come!@

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
pit
July 16, 2004 07:39AM
third eye blind is GREAT live. check out some of the shows at the stone pony if you don't believe that.

I've never been so alone and I've
I've never been so alive.
July 16, 2004 07:42AM
i give them an ehh rating

stephen jenkins sounds NOTHING like he does on cd

*~katie~*
July 16, 2004 08:31PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π