ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Never trust a gym locker...

Posted by BlacKat 

Never trust a gym locker...
March 19, 2003 06:53AM
Another post about what happened to me today. Ok, the frisbee incident last week wasnt bad, it was funny. this isnt funny and i criiiied like a baby. Anyway, story time...

I go into the gym locker room after gym class and see my lock is unlocked (like hanging down from the upside down U thingy), so i think, oh i forgot to lock it, no big deal.

I open my locker to find my purse knocked over and my wallet sitting out. Oh ****... all about 75 dollars inside is gone. I usually dont carry that much money, but i had all of it in there cause i went to khols on monday and fogot to take some out. But whoever took my money didnt take any giftcards or my cell phone, thank goodness

So i filed my first police report today, am broke, and have another headache (i hit my head on a hard floor monday and have been having really bad headachs since).

Oh yeah, and my bitch biology teacher (sorry about the language..) wrote "sophomores should only be selected as a last (undrlined 8 times) resort" on my friend kristens and my application to be camp counselors for the 6th graders trip to a camp for 2 days.

Thanks for listening. I feel better now.

Kat

"The Password is..."
Re: Never trust a gym locker...
March 19, 2003 07:07AM
That really sucks, sorry

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
March 19, 2003 07:31AM
That is soo harsh!

(Desperatly seaches for some pain-killers)...Ok, i think i'll post them, I think you might have a need for them once in a while!!
March 19, 2003 07:35AM
That is sooooo horrible. If my sister Heather wasn't on her way to Florida, this is what she would say...
(In the words of Heather...) I know exactly what you mean! Last year in art class I accidentally left my wallet sitting on one of the desks and when i went back to get it, it was gone. There was over $50 and a dollar bill signed from Nine Days and a ticket stub signed by Keith from Vertical Horizon! I never found the wallet and I was soooooooooo mad about it! But then when my sister saw Nine Days this year in November, they signed a dollar bill for me and she gave it to me! So that is good. But I am still mad about loosing the wallet because I had one of the old skool guitar pics from John in there that actually said Nine Days on it! AH!

Yep, that happened to my deariest sister. Anyhow. My wallet has never been lost/stolen... But Heather shares your pain.

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 19, 2003 08:09AM
"But Heather shares your pain"

::Gets confused with all the Heathers:: Hehe. Oh well. At high school whenever someone would call out "Heather!" I'd never look 'cause I always knew it wasn't me, lol. Unless they keep saying it, more and more insistantly, then I look and even though it's not always me, lol. When I have kids I'm gonna give 'em weird names that no one else has.... lol. smiling smiley
March 19, 2003 08:23AM
Your a good sister, colleen!
Yeah, my sons name is gonna be Anderson, after the host of the original Mole shows, not the stupid celebrity one. Did anyone watched the Mole 2? Did anyone else love Bribs??

Kat

"The Password is..."
March 19, 2003 11:58AM
crazy you posted this... just today someone stole $275 dollars from one of the boy's in my class... from what I heard his jeans were in his gym locker and someone went in and stole all that money... and the only reason he had that much was for spring break, a payment that was due.

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
March 19, 2003 12:06PM
OUCH! That is a large heap of cash. Major suckiness. But what about using a check or something? I hate carrying around that much cash. EVER!

Rock.on.Colleen.

March 19, 2003 01:50PM
Looks in Colleens jeans%

Yep, she's clean..

I carelessly left my wallet in the bathroom at Best Buy Plano, TX #202 and I had my money stolen from it. My co-worker returned it to me. I wonder if he stole the money? I mean I wouldn't think that.

No I didn't watch Mole 2 Kat! And you can't make me! You seem to like these type of shows no?

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 19, 2003 06:04PM
awwww kat....man, that really sucks. i'm sorry honey...the thing to remember in situations like these is that although it sucks to be you right now, it sucks way worse to be that person who is so desperate and pathetic that they had to resort to STEALING from a good person for 75 measly dollars....they have to live with themselves...for the rest of their lives....ick. i'd pay $75 to not have to be that person.....heck, i'd pay a million dollars not to be that person......so in other words, you got a bargain! yawning smiley)

and are we taking pills? for real?? i've got xanax....here! i'll take one for kat yawning smiley) there ya go, sugar....feel better now? ( in voice of karen on will and grace......)

rachel......
March 19, 2003 06:13PM
i think the xanax is stuck in my throat. this is not making me calm at all. uck.

rachel......
March 20, 2003 03:50AM
I can help you suck it out..

I mean in the interest of your well being tongue sticking out smiley

March 20, 2003 04:25AM
i'll bet you will alan ;o)

rachel......
March 20, 2003 06:05AM
Haha, Karen rocks... she makes me laugh

Kat

"The Password is..."
March 20, 2003 06:33AM
yeah... that's what I was thinking, Colleen...
he isn't the smartest boy in the world, but it wasn't even his money... it was another guy's that was going on the trip.

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
March 20, 2003 06:38AM
Whoa.... Yeah... I'm a big fan of using a check for large sums of money! Hmm... random.

March 20, 2003 09:29AM
Hehe Karen.. ohhh mercy.

Yeah I will Rachel! I mean for your well being. Nothing moreeee!

I like slapping people in the face with a check. Any check will do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π